Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Hello Everypony...

Pearl_Circus

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony

applejack

How did you find MLP Forums?

How you became a fan of My Little Pony

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony: Applejack

How did you find MLP Forums?: My bestie reccomended it to me! I've also heard a lot about it!

How you became a fan of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic: Really in the beginning I thought it was a bit odd, but then my friends became bronies and I decided to give it a shot. And here I am a brony. Now I'm still fairly new to the show (I'm on S3) But I'm gonna finish it soon!

I'm a bisexual 14 year old wanting to make new friends. I love music gaming anime and of course My Little Pony FiM!

Hi, Pearl! :) It's nice to meet you.

Welcome to the forums. Please make yourself feel at home! Everyone here is super friendly and would be willing to help you with anything you may need.

• Brohoof 1

Welcome @Pearl_Circus to MLP Forums! 

The forums are full of spoilers, try not to spoil season four! As Applejack is your favourite, you may like to check out the Applejack Fan Club they discuss her there (as a fan club does), and share awesome pictures. 

I hope you enjoy your time here, and if you ever have any questions about anything or need any help (even not related to the forums) please do not hesitate to send me a private message. I would be happy to help you out! 

To send a private message, just click someones avatar, and then click "send me a message" on their profile. 

All in all have an awesome time here, there is something here for everyone and I'm sure you'll find something you enjoy. Have fun! 

• Brohoof 1

Welcome to the herd! Hope you have fun here, you're on season 3 so i'd recommend to finish the series soon if you don't wanna get any spoilers (specially if you don't know what's gonna happen in the season 3 finale). However, enjoy your stay, feel free to PM me if you need something, and don't forget your free heart attack!

request__applejack___milkshake_by_isegri

• Brohoof 1

@@Fawkes The Phoenix, That is a the best free heart attack. 

Welcome to the forums! Hope you'll find it great around here, I've really enjoyed my time here. If you need anything I'd be glad to try and help you. I haven't been here very long either, so don't feel bad about asking any "noob" questions.