Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

WAZZAAAA

midnightpremiere

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony

How did you find MLP Forums?

How you became a fan of My Little Pony

How did you find MLP Forums?: Divine revelation I occasionally poot around forums, and I saw this gem..our eyes met..it was meant to be...

How you became a fan of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic: I'd heard a lot about it, and have never seen previous generations. One-week marathon around the time that 'Secret of my Excess' came out (season 3-ish?).

Hey everyone! ^u^

I'm Midnight, or Prem, or MP, or whatever you'd prefer. I am primarily a writer, though I post artwork and other beautiful scribbles occasionally.

I have about 6 years experience in roleplaying (casual/formal), though haven't rp'ed ponies for long.

Hmm...I've got a billion original characters of all sorts.

That's about it. Nice to meet'cha!

• Brohoof 5

Welcome @midnightpremiere to the MLP Forums! Nice to meet you too! 

MLP Forums has a very detailed, and well run roleplaying section, and currently there is a bigger, and even better section underway as we speak. So I'm sure you'll enjoy the roleplaying experience here. There are also quite a lot of artists here too, and it sounds like you'll fit right into the creative community we have here! 

If you ever need any help, or have any questions about anything, even unrelated to the forums. Please do not hesitate to send me a message, I'd be happy to help you out!

To send a private message, just click someones avatar, and then click "send me a message" on their profile. 

~~ I hope to see you around, I might even see you around in the roleplay section. I hope you have an enjoyable time here on the forums, have fun! 

• Brohoof 3