Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private The Best Date Ever! (1x1 RP between Chikoritabrony and Stormlight)

Moved to Elsewhere

With a nod, she goes with Beta and had a fun time with just the two of them spending time together at the party. A balloon shaped like heart flew past them, and sees that Pinkie was entertaining the guests by balancing on her colorful bouncy ball while juggling smaller balls with her nose. Storm smiles and stays close to him.

• Brohoof 1

With a nod, she goes with Beta and had a fun time with just the two of them spending time together at the party. A balloon shaped like heart flew past them, and sees that Pinkie was entertaining the guests by balancing on her colorful bouncy ball while juggling smaller balls with her nose. Storm smiles and stays close to him.

Beta had just as much fun as Stormlight did. They did everything that the party could offer. They danced, they did karaoke, they even played some of the party games. The party lasted until like 3 in the morning when everyone got tired and started clearing out of the place.

• Brohoof 1

"Aw man, that was an amazing party, Pinkie. Thanks a lot!" Stormlight yawns and can tell her eyes are twitching. Sighing, she moves around to keep her awake until she could lay on her soft, fluffly bed. She helped cleaning up the place until she almost fell asleep standing.
  • Brohoof 1

"Aw man, that was an amazing party, Pinkie. Thanks a lot!" Stormlight yawns and can tell her eyes are twitching. Sighing, she moves around to keep her awake until she could lay on her soft, fluffly bed. She helped cleaning up the place until she almost fell asleep standing.

After they were finished cleaning up the place, Beta sees that Stormlight is tired, so he decides to walk her home. He walks her home until they fly up to her house. "Good night Stormy, I love you." He kisses her goodbye and starts to fly off so he can get home.

• Brohoof 1

Storm blushes and softly responds, "I love you too Beta, good night,". She slowly but carefully flies up towards her bed and plops down, quickly falling to sleep once her face touched the pillow. Tonight, she dreamt of her as a Wonderbolt. Soaring thorugh the skies along with the other ponies. She also sees Beta in her dream, cheering her on, making her smile.

• Brohoof 1

Storm blushes and softly responds, "I love you too Beta, good night,". She slowly but carefully flies up towards her bed and plops down, quickly falling to sleep once her face touched the pillow. Tonight, she dreamt of her as a Wonderbolt. Soaring thorugh the skies along with the other ponies. She also sees Beta in her dream, cheering her on, making her smile.

Beta yawns and flies off to his house. When Beta gets home, he instantly jumps into bed and drifts off right to sleep. He dreams about a wedding, where he is getting married to Stormlight. And he is talking in his sleep saying, "I do I do!" over and over again.

• Brohoof 1

Her dreams played on like a movie, they always had to end, making you forget what you dreamt of when you wake up. During the rest of the night, it was complete darkness that occupied her mind, until something interesting came up; wedding day! She was total control and it felt so realistic.

• Brohoof 1

Her dreams played on like a movie, they always had to end, making you forget what you dreamt of when you wake up. During the rest of the night, it was complete darkness that occupied her mind, until something interesting came up; wedding day! She was total control and it felt so realistic.

Beta was basically dreaming of their entire life after marriage. He dreamed of the wonderful Honeymoon to Neighagra Falls and how they'd go off of it in a barrel. He dreamed of them having little fillies and foals, and dreamed about them getting old together.

• Brohoof 1

She always enjoyed having dreams that could possibly become a reality once the time comes. Though, the present is called that for a reason, for no ponybwill ever know what awaits them...or Stormy and Beta, to be specific. Stormy doesn't notice she has been moving around the bed.

• Brohoof 1

She always enjoyed having dreams that could possibly become a reality once the time comes. Though, the present is called that for a reason, for no ponybwill ever know what awaits them...or Stormy and Beta, to be specific. Stormy doesn't notice she has been moving around the bed.

Beta didn't want the dream to end. He really hoped it was a reality. But he knew it was too good to be true. The sun woke him up from one of the best slumbers ever had. "Oh well, time to start my day," He said, looking a little bit disappointed. Though he continued with his day. 

• Brohoof 1

Yawning and stretching, Storm was still tired from the awesome last night. Anyhow, she got up and ate breakfast, holding the card wondering if she should take the offer since it was the beginning of a new day. With the long thinking, she should first consult with Beta before doing anything that she'll regret. She went outside and looks up at the sun.

• Brohoof 1

Yawning and stretching, Storm was still tired from the awesome last night. Anyhow, she got up and ate breakfast, holding the card wondering if she should take the offer since it was the beginning of a new day. With the long thinking, she should first consult with Beta before doing anything that she'll regret. She went outside and looks up at the sun.

Beta ate up his breakfast and went outside. He wondered if Stormlight was going to take that card and apply for the Wonderbolt Acadamy. He then decided to go and see Stormlight at her house. He started to fly towards Storlight's house where he will see her.

• Brohoof 1

Stormy yawns and sees a green pegasus flying closer to her, and realizing that it was Beta. She smiles and waves at him as he lowerd towards the ground. "Good morning, Beta! You wanted to talk about something?", she questions him. The Wonderbolts Academy wasn't that far away, maybe he wanted to come with her.

• Brohoof 1

Stormy yawns and sees a green pegasus flying closer to her, and realizing that it was Beta. She smiles and waves at him as he lowerd towards the ground. "Good morning, Beta! You wanted to talk about something?", she questions him. The Wonderbolts Academy wasn't that far away, maybe he wanted to come with her.

Bets then lands softly on the clouds, ruffles off his fur and then starts asking Stormlight the question? "Say, Stormy, want to say, go fly to the Wonderbolt Acadamy so we can see if we can get you admitted into the Wonderbolt Acadamy? It's not that far of a flight."

• Brohoof 1

"Alrighty then! I'm getting more nervous by the second, but I'm still keeping a positive mindset!", Stormlight answers with honesty. She was indeed scared of how it will turn out, but nevertheless, she will still be happy to know that she did her best. She gets her bag and flies with Beta to the academy.

• Brohoof 1

"Alrighty then! I'm getting more nervous by the second, but I'm still keeping a positive mindset!", Stormlight answers with honesty. She was indeed scared of how it will turn out, but nevertheless, she will still be happy to know that she did her best. She gets her bag and flies with Beta to the academy.

The fly for a while until finally, the arrive at the Wonderbolt Academy. The Academy had a bunch of pegasaii flying around and doing their usual training thing. They fly over to the main building of the Academy and go in the waiting room for Spitfire's office.

• Brohoof 1

"Ahem, I'll see you know, Stormlight,", Spitfire called out. Stormlight gulped feeling nervous all over, but she took a deep breath and went inside her office. She asked her about how she could apply to join the Wonderbolts Academy, followed by a lecture about what is to be seen from pegasi who train in the Academy.

"Ahem, I'll see you know, Stormlight,", Spitfire called out. Stormlight gulped feeling nervous all over, but she took a deep breath and went inside her office. She asked her about how she could apply to join the Wonderbolts Academy, followed by a lecture about what is to be seen from pegasi who train in the Academy.

Beta sits outside providing moral support. He looked around the waiting room and saw many Woderbolts stuff like posters and merchandise. It was interesting to see himself in a Wonderbolts waiting room, waiting to see if his mare friend would be accepted.
  • Brohoof 1

Stormlight nods and gives some information of what she can do from before, followed by a promise that she'll always give it her all on everything thrown at her. Storm walks out the office with her head hanging down, sighing to give the afftect that she didn't get approved to join the academy, just to scare Beta.

• Brohoof 1

Stormlight nods and gives some information of what she can do from before, followed by a promise that she'll always give it her all on everything thrown at her. Storm walks out the office with her head hanging down, sighing to give the afftect that she didn't get approved to join the academy, just to scare Beta.

Beta then gets scared. "Oh no, did you not make it? If that's the case, then sorry. I'm sure you'll make i next time if you try really really really hard. Remember, it's a really hard team to get on because they are the best flyers in all of Equestria. Sure you'll make it next time."

• Brohoof 1

Stormy heard Beta trying to cheer her up, and she couldn't pretend anymore, so she hugs him happily. She actually did well on the application and made it into the academy. "I-I can't believe I did it! All of that negative feeling I had inside felt like they disappeared and was replaced with more happiness!", she dances around and stops when she saw somepony look at her.

• Brohoof 1

Stormy heard Beta trying to cheer her up, and she couldn't pretend anymore, so she hugs him happily. She actually did well on the application and made it into the academy. "I-I can't believe I did it! All of that negative feeling I had inside felt like they disappeared and was replaced with more happiness!", she dances around and stops when she saw somepony look at her.

Beta then hears that she made it into the academy. He gladly accepts the hug and cheers happily. "CONGRATS STORMY! I KNEW YOU WOULD MAKE IT!" He yelled as he continued to hug her.  Wow, his marefriend becoming a Wonderbolt potentially. This day couldn't get any better.

• Brohoof 1

Storm giggles and kisses him on the cheek. "For my biggest accomplishment, where would you want to to celebrate at, Beta?" Slight tears of joy run down her face as she thinks about what the future holds for both her and Beta, now that her dream came true. She wonders how well it will go.

• Brohoof 1

Storm giggles and kisses him on the cheek. "For my biggest accomplishment, where would you want to to celebrate at, Beta?" Slight tears of joy run down her face as she thinks about what the future holds for both her and Beta, now that her dream came true. She wonders how well it will go.

Beta thought for a moment. "Hmmmmm, we had a Pinkie Pie party last night, so that is out of the question. There is a carnival in town. How about we go to the carnival that's in town. Do you like carnivals? I am just wondering to see your input on this. It is okay if you do not.

• Brohoof 1

The Carnival was the perfect place to celebrate. She always enjoyed frolicking around with her parents, trying out the prize booths and the delicious carnival food to go along. "Me? I LOVE the carnival!", she shouts as they leave the Academy. They fly towards the carnival, seeing it thrive with excitement.

• Brohoof 1