Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private The Best Date Ever! (1x1 RP between Chikoritabrony and Stormlight)

Moved to Elsewhere

Beta continued to hang around the reception. He rather enjoyed the wedding cake, as it was his most favorite flavor for wedding cake. After a few hours of mingling around the wedding reception, it was almost time for the Wonderbolts to make their big performance.

She was too busy enjoying herself to realize that the Wonderbolts were about to perform, Stormlight looks upwards and can hear an army of pegasi coming from the distance with lightning speed.

"Woah!" she thought out loud in her head.

They looked so magnificent, it was an honor to have them perform at their wedding.

Beta went up to Stormlight to watch the Wonderbolts with her. It was quite amazing to see them this close up. He puts an arm around her just to be all romantic and stuff. The Wonderbolts performed some amazing tricks that was better than when they first saw them perform. Edited by Caroling Chikorita
  • Brohoof 1

With a sigh, Stormlight rests her head near Beta's happily, now being married together and commited to forever love each other.

"You know Beta, I think I haven't said this in a proper way and all, but thank for being with me, making me laugh and possibly making me the happiest mare in Equestria." she cooes at him, planting a kiss on his lips gently.

Beta gladly accepts this kiss. "I am so happy that after all of this time, we are finally married, It is so wonderful and so brilliant," Beta said, comfortably resting his head on Stornlight's head. 

After the Wonderbolts finished performing, it was time for the fireworks.

It didn't take long for the fireworks to finally appear in the clear sky, thanks to the pegasi, it was beautiful for Stormy to see. They weren't loud when they exploded, she didn't enjoy loud sudden noises too well, but this was just right for her. Feeling Beta's head against here's felt great, she continued to watch the amazing fireworks display.

The fireworks were eventually over and Beta looked over at Stormlight. He realized it was time to get into the carriage limo. He grabbed Stormy and they walked down the carpet to get into the limo carriage where on the back ofit read, "Just married."

As the two hop inside of the limo carriage, Storm felt like she forgot something important to do, though she can't seem to remember. After a minute of thinking, she then sees a bouquet of flowers by the seat.

Oh! Here it is! she thought with a sigh.

Quickly, she had her back turned to a group of mares and threw it behind her, smiling at the lucky mare who caught it.

The limo carriage started to drive off into the dark of the moon as they go off to their honeymoon. As the carriage drove out of sight of the wedding, Beta remembered all the good times he had with Stormlight throughout their entire relationship.

Stormlight couldn't wait for to start their new life together as husband and wife, a smile was sewn onto her face as they were going to their honeymoon.

"Hm...I wonder where it would be," she quietly asks.

All of the memories of her and Beta together begin to play in her head, like a movie film.