Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private The Best Date Ever! (1x1 RP between Chikoritabrony and Stormlight)

Moved to Elsewhere

Storm Light says under her breath, "I love you too Beta..." and smiles as she goes inside her house feeling tired. Rubbing her eyes, she sees an old picture frame of her and her parents together. Sleepy, she goes upstairs and quickly plops on her bed, trying to find a good position to sleep in.

Beta flies off to his house, feeling extremely tired from all the dancing and swimming that was going on all day. He just wanted to jump right into bed and go right to sleep. And that's just what he did. He flew right into his house and dashed right for his bed and drifted off to sleep.

A few minutes passed by of tossing and turning and Storm Light finally was in sleep mode. Her soft pillow was making her feel more immersed with sleep, as she slightly snores. She wondered how it would be like when Beta and her finally marry, and they started to sleep together in the same bed. She gave a smile.

Beta slept for hours. He was extremely tired from all of that dancing. He never realized just how tiring dancing could really be. He dreamed about dancing with Stormlight on a star with only the light of the moon showing where they are. They were in wedding attire.

Stormy's hooves were moving around, as she dreamt of racing in the sky with somepony. She couldn't see a face, but she knew it was a stallion as her opponent. It felt so real, the roar of cheers, wind blowing agaisnt her mane, she could see the finish line. Just when she thought she won, she woke up from the sun getting in her eyes.

Beta Ray woke up with the sun rising up on him. He took a big stretch, feeling confident of the sleep he had gotten. Then he realized one thing that was on his mind, tomorrow was the big day. The day that will probably be the best day ever. The day of his wedding.

Storm didn't feel like getting up yet, but she knew she couldn't go back sleep. From just looking at the calendar, there was a big circle surrounding tomorrow's date. She gasps and dances around, happy that her big day was going to arrive. The dreams as a little filly were finally going to come true, hopefully.

Beta had his breakfast and then went outside. He went over to the Ponyville gazebo and reserved the gazebo for tomorrow's wedding. After reserving it, he took off, starting to fly all the way over to Stormlight's house, ready to tell Stormlight the good news.

Continuing to celebrate, Stormlight eats breakfast and looks out the window. She hums after she finished and looks for that old journal from before. Her brain pounds as she still tries to figure out what to put in it, so she just stares at it before putting it back in the bookshelf. Sighing, the mare just looks at the clock ticking away.

Beta flew up to Stormlight's house. This whole scene looked familiar. It quite reminded him of the first time he to ok Stormlight on a date, approaching her front door and being slightly nervous. With the same deep breath as that very night, he knocked on the door.

Storm Light heard a knock on the door and slowly approached the door. She clears her throat before opening it to see who knocked. It was Beta, so she gave a smile and a hug.

"Hey Beta! How ya doing?" she asked him.

She was so excited for their big day tomorrow, she was showing it so much.

Beta gave a hug and a kiss back at the sight of seeing his lovely fiancé once again. "Oh nothing, it's just I was in town today and saw that the gazebo is a great location for weddings so I thought since it was one if the locactions of our first date, I reserved it for there."

As she heard this clearly, she felt like she was going to explode. So she looks a Beta, clears her throat and tells him, "If you will excuse me..." as she goes back inside.

It stayed silent for a slight second and then she screams while flying inside her house happily than before and then goes back outside grinning.

"Heck yeah! I can't wait for tomorrow!"

Beta heard her say that. He knew she would like that he said that. "Well she seems excited," He said to himself as he patiently waited for her to be done with her various freakouts in an excited manner. All of her excited freakouts even made him excited as well.

Finally, Stormy stops her moment of excitement and walks back in front of Beta. She slowly pants as she folds her wings back to their place and nods normally like she didn't freakout at all.

"Alright, I'm done. So, what to do today, I wonder..." she thinks as she gazes up at Beta.

All that she could think about was tomorrow, nervously.

Beta thought for a second. They've pretty much covered any dating thing in Ponyvile that they could do so not much left there. He then decided that there was only one logical thing they could do. "Stormy, I think it's time to prep for the wedding tomorrow."

Storm Light came to an agreement and nods slowly. "Okay. Wow...time went by fast! I can't believe we're getting married!" she hugs and kisses Beta. She wanted to practice her walk in her dress, so she added that to her todo list in her mind. "I'll do my practicing, how about you?"

Beta thought for a second. "Well, the gazebo could use some decorating for the wedding. Why don't I get Pinkie Pie to help decorate and plan out how the wedding will go and she can even plan the reception." Beta wrote this down on a check list so he wouldn't forget.

"Sounds good! We've got the whole day to get everything ready to go!" Stormy answered. And then she remembered something: The Wonderbolts! How can you have a Wonderbolt themed wedding without The Wonderbolts themselves?

"Oh right! I'll get the Wonderbolts ready as well! See ya soon!" she gave Beta one last kiss before flying to the Academy.

Beta sees her fly off to get the Wonderbolts. He watched her fly off beautifully into the sky and was star struck for a moment. He then slapped himself back into reality and remembered that he had to go to the gazebo to get the wedding set up. And that's just where he went.

Arriving at the Academy, Storm Light looked around and sees the Wonderbolts marching close to her in their uniform. She salutes them as they halted right in front of her.

"Huh...I thought I was going to have to tell you all to get ready, but hey, this is easier! Alright! Let's go to the gazebo to practice your entrance!" she roared.

The pegasi all at once flew to the sky towards the gazebo.

Beta flew over to Sugarcube corner. He saw Pinkie Pie playing with a balloon because it looked like it was we break. Beta approached her. "Excuse me Pinkie, I'm having a wedding in the gazebo tomorrow, so can you

Please plan the ceremony and reception? Pinkie Pie hopped up. "Why I would be happy to." With that, the went off towards the gazebo.

It felt great to have The Wonderbolts being in the wedding for tomorrow, even more since she was to figure out how they should fly. But of course she didn't like giving out orders that would end up being not what she hoped for, so she told them,

"When we reach the gazebo, I don't know how I would like it to be like, but Spitfire, I know you can do it with your great leading skills," she yelled out.

They reached the gazebo and she sees them flying around making different formations in the sky.

Beta and Pinkie made it to the gazebo and saw that some Pegasai were already there, setting up from the looks of it. "All right Pinkie, you can just do your party thing to this gazebo," Pinkie grabbed party supplies out of nowhere. "I'm on it," Pinkie said as she started setting up.

Storm Light fly with them afterwards and felt nervous flying with the best fliers in Equestria. Looking down, she could see a pink pony with curly puffy hair decorating the gazebo, as well as Beta watching.

"Nice, he got Pinkie Pie to make the gazebo look lively, now what next..." she thought to herself.

The easy formations were nothing to her, but then they started doing more difficult ones, she tried her best to follow the leader.