Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private The Best Date Ever! (1x1 RP between Chikoritabrony and Stormlight)

Moved to Elsewhere

Beta continued to sing his little heart out. He put all his heart and soul into singing this song for Stormlight. He knew that she would love hearing him sing on the beach with a picnic. He was quite surprised he was singing so well for himself since he wasn't much of a singer.

Blushing even more, Stormlight could feel her heart feel all fuzzy inside, even the tiniest romantic things that were given to her made her wanting to jump into Beta's arms and tell him how much she will always love him until the end of time. She moves her mane away from her eyes as they kept covering them from trying to see Beta sing.

Beta continued to sing his little heart out. He was surprised he had found a song so fittingly romantic in his big book of romantic songs. This song was the perfect song to serenade his fiance. Beta finally finished the song and asked, "So what do you think?"

Mesmerized by Beta, Stormlight snapped out of it and gave him a happy cheer when he finished. She clears her throat and stands up to whete the sun was like a spotlight pointing at her.

"T-That was amazing!" she stutters to get the right words out.

She gave him a warm hug and a soft kiss to show her appreciation.

Beta tried to blush only a little but ended up blushing a whole lot. His face was even more red than Big Macintosh usually is. Beta gladly returned this hug and even kissed her. "Thank you Stormy, I put all my heart and soul into this song. It's just for you."

Blushing, Stormlight smiles and lets go of Beta. She was looking for more words to tell him to show how happy she was right now.

"I'm so happy right now, even with you, Beta Ray...because I love you so much. I always will."

That song was the best thing she ever heard.

Beta blushed even more than he had blushed before. "Why, thank you Stormy." Beta then saw the sunset reflecting on the water, making a beautiful effect which looked like something out of a painting. He turned to Stormlight and said, "Look at the sunset, it's beautiful isn't it?" 

Gazing upon the sunset, Stormlight thought it was so beautiful. How the Sun slowly goes downwards, meaning the lunar moon will appear later on. It always looked fascinating.

"Uh-huh, it sure is..." Stormlight replies to Beta softly.

She slowly rests her head next to Beta's, smiling.

Beta felt like after a long day of being with Stormlight, he just wanted to cuddle up with her for the rest of the evening. And that's just what he did. He cuddled with Stormlight as Stormlight rested her head on Beta. He felt quite warm and his insides beamed with happiness.

• Brohoof 1

Enjoying the cuddles to end the day off, Stormlight gave Beta a soft, passionate kiss, followed by a warm hug while being cuddled. She knew that the big day was going to happen soon enough, making her more excited that they will officially be together as husband and wife. There were three words that Stormlight softly lets out, which were, "Beta, I love you, and I always will"

Beta returns it to Stormlight with another soft hug and another passionate kiss. "Stormy, I love you and I always will." Beta then proceeds to cuddle her even more than he cuddled her before. He just felt so comfortable where he was sitting with his fiance and stuff.

Stormlight enjoyed being cuddled with her fiance, Beta Ray, especially as the sun slowly starts to set. She rubs her eyes and gazes at it,, before looking at the green stallion who was next to her, making her grin. Enjoying the cuddles so much, Stormlight daydreams about how their future will happen like, but she knew it was going to be awesome.

They continued to cuddle all the way until the sun went down and the moon beamed over them. Beta saw that there was a full moon out tonight, shining bright. He also heard there was a beach party near by with some music playing. Beta turns to Storm and says, "Want to dance?"

"I-I'm not sure...I'm not the type of pony who dances well." Stormlight softly lets out. She always thought her dancing was something everypony would laugh at. Sure, it was a breeze to sing aloud, but she can shy away when it comes to dancing with somepony else. But because she doesn't want to disappoint others, so she stood up.

Beta takes her lead as she grabs her hooves and takes her to a more remote part of the beach, far away from the dance floor as to not embarrass her in front of all those ponies, but still close enough to hear the music. Beta takes her lead and then starts to dance.

It was a good way to end the night, Stormlight slowly starts dancing with Beta happily. The music was easy to dance to, making her feel better and easier to have fun. She hides her blushing when she makes eye contact with Beta while they danced, it was still her first time dancing with him, but either way, she enjoyed herself.

Beta continued to dance with Stormlight. He was getting the hang of it. From the looks of it, it looked like Stormlight was getting the hang of this dancing stuff too. He continued to dance with her, feeling even more comfortable as the song went on all the way until the end.

When the music seemed to die down, Stormlight smiles and flies around Beta happily. She felt alive after all that dancing, practically felt like her heart was going to pop out of her chest. She gives Beta and big hug and suddenly, she heard a slow song starting to play, making her blush and fixes her mane.

Beta also blushes upon hearing this slow song. He bows trying to act all gentlemanly and takes her hoof. Beta takes Stormlight out a bit closer to the water and starts to slow dance with her. He was pretty decent at slow dancing but not the best at it.

Slowly, Stormlight moves around a little, now knowing what or how slow dancing goes like. She carefully tries not to stumble and kicks Beta's hoof by accident. As the music resumes playing, she looks up at Beta and smiles, feeling like she's dancing with him well. Sighing, she leans in and give Beta a soft kiss.

Beta happily accepts this soft kiss from Stormlight and continues trying to slow dace. Beta enjoys slow dancig with his fiance. It's so ice and relaxing to be slow dancing with her. He also leans in and gives Stormlight a soft, passionate kiss. He liked it.

Stormlight closes her eyes as Beta gave her a return kiss, making her blush as his lips touched hers. The slow dance was going well as she hoped it would be, her hooves slightly shakes and puts them around Beta. She never felt so happy, well, next to her getting engaged with the stallion of her dreams.

After about an hour or so of wonderful dancing, Beta finally realized how late it was getting. The ponies at the beach party were starting to clear out and the bonfire was starting to die down. Beta looked backed at Stormlight and said, "Well, I think it's about time to go home."

Stormy looks at Beta and nods. She unfolds her wings and made sure she didn't forget anything before leaving. As they fly away from the beach, the mare stays close to Beta, feeling slightly cold soaring through the night sky. Continuing their way back home, she couldn't help but circle around him before descending back down.

They landed right at Stormlight's house. The night sky was sparkling tonight as the site of ponies walking home and going to bed were going on right under them. "Good night Stormy. I love you." He kissed him passionately on the lips and flew off to his house.