Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Would you ever date someone who isn't a 10/10

Feather Scribbles

i don't rank by numbers but of course though..i kinda may or may not have given up on relationships.
Having been cheated on so much has kinda made me feel unworthy. I'd love anyone though as long as they'd love me too.

• Brohoof 4

• 3 months later...

I only ever go for the 10/10 in my mind haha as like what I see as a 10/10 not the same as yours. Typically the rating is more guys talk you talk to your bros about this 10/10 spicy senorita you met the other day. Yet in practice, I mean so few are in that rating so like you honestly just let it come to you. When you meet a cutie you talk and get to know each other but guess what that cutie is a ten so yeah all up to you haha.

I have......not particularly high or low standards, just specific ones. I want someone who can tolerate my constant, unintentional bullshit and can comfort me whenever i have a mental breakdown. That’s all i really want. Anything else about them i can adjust to easily. I mean, personally, i’m a 1/10, so im willing to be with anyone. Im a 23 year old, 185 lbs, 5’6” fat bastard that no one would give a chance at a second or even first date with. So, yeah, if s/he’s a 0/10, that’s more than enough for me as long as they’re compassionate and caring. 

• 1 year later...
On 2021-06-18 at 10:25 AM, Blitzo said:

If I’m with them then they’re a 10 to me, even if by the rest of the world standards they aren’t. 

Same, whoever I was with would be a 10 no matter what if I really liked them

• Brohoof 2

Holding out for a 10/10 is only making a difficult task more difficult. A person’s value isn’t based on something as fleeting or insubstantial as looks; it has to come from the inside where the real value (sense, humor, morality, stability) resides. That’s the stuff that gives backbone to any real relationship. Basing anything on looks (or any other superficial aspect) is going to end quickly and badly. If someone happens to be attractive that doesn’t exclude them from having any of the aforementioned positive qualities, and if you can have it all, I congratulate you. But holding out for the meaningless while forsaking the meaningful is a road to nowhere. I prefer what I call ‘realistic beauty’ which is not what most modeling agencies would even glance at. It comes from how a person conducts themselves; poise, character, confidence, compassion. And that kind of inner realistic beauty is what comes to the surface and makes you disregard anything else. 10/10s are for the movies, where nothing is real.

Why would we "rate" person we claim to love? How can we reduce someone's personality, looks, passions to a mere number on a scale.

I would date someone, who's "10/10" (for the reason that if I take an interest in someone then obviously the person SEEMS perfect to me regardless of how others see that person), but I'd never reduce anyone to such numbers. Utterly pointless and actually reduces value of people and what they stand for. 

Dangit, this reminds me of nice guys, who will first lower woman's self esteem to the rock bottom and then "bless her" with ALLOWING her to be their little sidekick. That's the kind of people I've rating people this way most of the time.

• Brohoof 1

I never thought reducing people to bare numbers is a good thing or makes sense. In addition I have given up on relationships a long time ago and therefore I don't date anymore.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 2018-03-26 at 6:16 AM, Feather Scribbles said:

Let me introduce you to a fictional character named Aaron/Emily. Aaron/Emily is 5'8", weighs 150 lbs, is on the skinny side, and has a nice face/head shape. He/she is quite intelligent, very funny, and is kind to all. But he/she lacks confidence. He/she is considered a beta male/female. He/she is certainly not a 10/10, but more of a 7/10.

Very funny? Quite intelligent? And only a 7/10 score? I see that as a 10/10.

So I would probably only date a 10/10.

• 2 weeks later...
On 2018-03-26 at 6:16 AM, Feather Scribbles said:

Or do you only go for the alpha men/women?

I take it that is the definition of 10/10?

I don't like alpha men/women actually.

• 2 years later...