Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Would you date someone who ...?

Reecejackox

58 minutes ago, Reecejackox said:

Answer the above one then finish the next sentence

I will start 

Who hasn't ever dated anyone

It really depends on the person. If we click, then sure. Whether or not they've dated anybody is irrelevant to who they are as a person.

Now if they LIED to me and told me they had dated someone but hadn't... or say that they HADN'T dated anyone but they had... then yeah... in both cases, the lying aspect really rattles my trust in a visceral way that I cannot control :pout:

ok, my turn, let me think of a question..

Would you date someone who.... is a direct opposite to you? 

13 minutes ago, Silk Glamour said:

Would you date someone who.... is a direct opposite to you? 

Mhhhhh.... depends on what opposite, like, the opposite on an emotional level? 

On an emotional level thats hard to say, it could work, since there's a lot of learning from each other but it needs a lot of time.

Opposite of interests? I think interests should be familiar with the interests of the person you're dating, of course there could be some things that are new to you and you could try it, see if you enjoy it too, if not, then at least you tried it :)

Opposite of food interests? Good! More for me! :P

Okay, my turn!

Would you date someone who... you know for a few days?

• Brohoof 1

Oh oh oh that's such a good question! Is it ok if I answer it and then roll it over for the next person so that I'm not just hogging your question, Sophie? XD 

So for me, the answer would be no. I couldn't date someone I barely know. To me, that would be mean the "relationship" is based on either looks or some other superficial level of attraction. Unless someone has a psychic talent that I'm missing and some incredibly good luck, I wouldn't even advise it. But that's just me, relationships are very meaningful and serious to me but not everyone is the same. Some people enjoy lots of different flavors and flutter whimsically as if it never happened. Which is fine, too. Not my cup of tea but I wouldn't judge them so long as it's agreed upon arrangement and they're hurting no one. 

Rolling Sophie's question over my head unto the next person...

Would you date someone who... you know for a few days?

• Brohoof 1

Yeah. Technically I have. That’s how dating apps sort of work. Talk for a few days and then plan to meet in person on a date.

Would you ever date someone who has cheated on their partner in the past?

I’d hate that there'd be another catch to me dating someone, but if they were worth it yes.

Would you date someone who’s constantly dating?

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

Only if I was interested back!

Would you date someone who you could only see once a week? Maybe 2?

Edited by DubWolf

Yeah, I could live with that. I used to date a girl who frequently travelled abroad for work so it wouldn’t be anything new.

Would you date someone who was vegan and would break up with you if you ate meat?

3 minutes ago, Sonic Shimmer said:

Yeah, I could live with that. I used to date a girl who frequently travelled abroad for work so it wouldn’t be anything new.

Would you date someone who was vegan and would break up with you if you ate meat?

I am interested in someone who is going vegan but I'm not attracted to types who are rigid and extremists. While I do appreciate people who are passionate about their beliefs and interests, it's not so easy for me to get rid of meat when necessary vitamins like B12 and good proteins are already processed by my body in such a way. But yeah I was willing to go full vegan haha I just simply can't but props to him for 1. Not being an extremist about his standards *for* other people 2. having the strength to live by such a rigid rule. It's not easy! 

Would you date someone who chews with their mouth open?

• 8 months later...

I never been on a date but if there was was an open mouth chewers I would be kind to ask him to close his mouth when chewing 

Would you date someone who has a bit trouble talking you rush them to talk or let them take their time ?

• 2 months later...

As someone who is 5'0, myself. Uhhh I'd be kinda terrified of the size difference. But I guess I wouldn't have had a choice if that just happened to be the height of my soulmate. :laugh:

Would you date someone who has a pet snake?

If the snake is nice and friendly then yes, but most snakes are territorial and that would end up giving me a lot of anxiety. So my answer is, No.

Would you date someone who had the complete opposite sleep schedule as you?

• 2 months later...

That's a tough one since I love pets. It would really have to depend on the person and the reasoning for not wanting pets in the first place.

Would you date someone who doesn't want to live in the big city and prefers the country life?

• Brohoof 1

yesish lol 

I have a dog and 2 cats, I love seafood, diary products, peanuts 

So like would be rough to hangout even before then to be friends but like I wouldn't be against it, just find it unlikely. 

Would you date someone who listens to Mambo #5 outloud on a speaker everyday?