Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Would you REALLY date a pony?

Nylon

If I am a pony myself after initial shock sure why not but as a human dating a magical talking horse, that would be super weird!

• Brohoof 1

Absolutely, 100%, no holds barred, YES.

If given the choice, I would date exclusively ponies. They're fluffy, soft, adorable, feel me with dopamine just by looking at them.

Granted, I'm a quadruped at heart, and I have been since I was 5, and that apparently will never change. Ponies aren't just the first thing I saw that reminded myself of my self image though, it's the psychology, culture, ideals, and so on that makes me love them so damn much. The way they're raised, the things they value are the things I value. And that, more than ANYTHING else, is why I'd date a pony over a human in a heartbeat. There's just something they've intrinsically got that I don't see in humans at all.

Every human I've ever met in my life, even the ones who showed me compassion and kindness, I could just tell, it was just a face. But here in the herd? There's a realness to it. I've gotten many welcomes from people in my life, but never have I felt more welcomed anywhere in the world then when I joined this forum today. Is that just me? Am I making it up in my head? I don't completely think so. I think that's part of what draws us all here. That desire to hold onto a hope for a better tomorrow.

That's kind of a hard thing to find these days.