Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Would you date someone who ...?

Reecejackox

I'm assuming they aren't just like, picking bugs up off the ground and eating them... I guess if I really liked the person I'd be fine with it they just better not peer pressure me into trying them.

Would you date someone who dislikes My Little Pony?

Are we talking about Bonehilda? A vampire? Do vampires eat bugs? I guess technically they could. what if there were different types of vampires like there are bats? 

Anyway, I guess but I feel like that wouldn't be very comfortable.

Would you date someone who thinks the earth is flat?

More likely you'd just end up having to do it yourself (definitely not speaking from experience).

And yeah sure. But I'd probably recommend they get a sleep study or something done because I don't think sleep walking is supposed to happen? Might also have to baby proof the house so they don't get hurt in the middle of the night.

Would you date someone with a creepy doll collection?

• Brohoof 1

Hmmm I'm under the impression that I somehow met them in their home somehow or maybe they went out once or something. I find it unlikely because they would probably have trouble showing affection so how am I to know that they even like me or want me around. But if they were able to do that in someway then yeah. Of course, I'd be trying to help to become less timid to where they could actually leave their home. 

Would you date someone who only eats tacos? 

• Brohoof 1