Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Would you date someone who ...?

Reecejackox

Hmmmm I doubt we would have a good friendship if they were bad at texting let alone dating so no. How would we get to know each other? I guess we'd have to be somewhere in person most of the time but texting they just suck idk lol 

I doubt we'd have a good connection so imma say nah 

Would you date someone who whistles A LOT! 

• Brohoof 2

Date, sure. Not sure how long it would work out since ONLY fruit is not good for you, and if I can't get them to eat anything else or value their health, it might not work out. :blush:

Would you date someone who prefers to work at a job that requires lots of travel and being away from home for large amounts of time?

• Brohoof 1

That’s a really tough decision. I’m going have to say probably no, unless it’s someone I really like and felt a connection with. And I mean “oh this person is my soulmate” levels of connection.

Would you date someone who’s not allowed to talk about or disclose their work due to security reasons?

• 2 weeks later...

Hmmmm if my partner decides to go into a workforce where that is required sure but I wouldn't start dating someone who has a job like that. 

Would you date someone who is over 18 but still has to get permission from their mom/dad/guardian to go out?

• Brohoof 1

...I'll be honest if someone my age had to ask to go out I'd be concerned. I'm just imagining a grown 24-25 year old asking their mom for permission to on a date, getting told no, and then being grounded by their mom. Anyway, I don't think I would, no. For many reasons.

Would you date someone who has multiple pet spiders? Like a whole spider collection.

I'm not Spider-Man, so I'm going to have to say no. But I respect that they are not afraid of spiders and I hope they find someone equally brave. :twi: Cause if I hang around them too long, I'll be tempted to Rider Kick each one of those Kumo-Otokos.

Would you date someone that refuses to shower until a week or longer has passed?

• Brohoof 1

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Wouldn't be a problem sport outcomes are mostly rigged anyways so it would be irrelevant to me.

We'd just root for which ever team was on and if they face each then we give each other friendly roasting over which team was winning/losing.

And like I said above the outcomes are already decided most of the time so win or lose it's all for "entertainment" so to speak so neither of us will take it seriously I assume.

That said here's mine.

Could you date someone who is eerily perfect at everything?

Always got A+s in schools, can whip up a five course for hundreds off of $10, a fast learner etc.

Basically in short the "they can do no wrong" type.

Yes. Because there is no such thing as a perfect person. Everyone has their shortcomings; for some people, it's just not as obvious. So I'd be delighted to see where the relationship goes. Best case scenario, dating them elevates me to living the best life I could possibly ask for. :mlp_yeehaa:

Would you date someone who sees everything and everyone else in the world, besides you, as negative? Basically, they think you are perfect, can do no wrong. That means there is a lot of pressure for you to live up to what they are saying. If you fail, this person will still see you as perfect regardless, but you'd be letting down other people that were counting on you.