Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Would you REALLY date a pony?

Nylon

Yes, they are a sapient minded species and it is therefore xenophilia. Me as a human dating them as a pony, none of that transformation heresy!

Plus these ponies got really nice plump features.

Me: Hey Celestia! Come here, you big fat cake eating horse. I love you! XD

Edited by Bendy
  • Brohoof 4

Hell yeah, I would. Flash Sentry dated a hot equestrian and her name was Sunset Shimmer and it worked out. Also thanks to Hasbro, it appears that Equestrian mares could be into human guys given the Equestria Girls spin off. XD

So heck yeah bring on the mares!! <3 They are hot, hooves and all. If it was something like Pokemon then naw man, but here we are talking about essentially sexy alien girls. 

• Brohoof 4

It's the same as with people. Only if they are hot. Yeah, i'm that shallow. =)

I also would prefer, lets say, a female khajiit to a fat woman. Yeah, i'm that open minded. =D

• Brohoof 4

Well there is nothing wrong a with "dating" said Equestrian mare/stallion. In regards to just talking with them and going out to places. Might raise a few eyebrows sure but nothing they can't put down to drink or stress. XD

Taking a date to the next level might prove... mechanically problematic... unless ofc magic can succeed where science and biology fail. I just dread to see what the kids turn out like...

Edited by Malinter
  • Brohoof 1

No poll? For shame. 

So while I'm not the dating type, and am asocial at best, a slow, shy, awkward, misanthrope w/ ADD at worst, if I'm feeling confident & optimistic, then yes. Yes I would date a pony. I'd probably be more comfortable and relaxed around ponies than I would be with people. They're intelligent & mature, they think and feel, and yes I do find them physically attractive. 

Deal with it. 

• Brohoof 4

• 1 month later...

Would they be actual ponies, or would they look just like the show? If they are completely sentient like humans, then I guess it would be kind of like dating an alien, which would be weird, but not too weird. Maybe.

It would have to be a discreet relationship. If the humans didn't understand about me dating an obese woman once, you know they're not gonna show any tolerance about this. Best part is though, you'd never have to worry about her getting pregnant.

I would, if it happened to naturally work out that way. It's not something I'd pursue, in the same way I don't really pursue romance with humans either.

People have married buildings, toys, and all sorts of other random things... so a relationship with a pony wouldn't be the strangest thing in the world. Just something really uncommon. :P

Though if I could turn into a pony and move to Equestria for the relationship, I'd totally take that, because even if it didn't work out, I'd get to be in an awesome new form in an awesome new place. :D

• Brohoof 1

"A HORSE IS A HORSE" Yeah but they are intelligent Fantasy horses, that can wield magic, fly, and destroy enemies at their own disposal. So what do you have  to say about that?

It has the body of a horse.