Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Would you REALLY date a pony?

Nylon

Ugh when people kiss their pets like that it's just gross. I guess I could see your point though.

Can see yours a bit too. There's a point I suppose everyone has. Horses I see as generally benign creatures, worst you hear is them stomping some human's face in & that's just because they're big creatures. Griffons on the other hand...I'd be hard pressed to see them as anything other then alpha predators. It would be very awkward indeed were I set up on a blind date with Gilda. Part of the reason I find any Gilda romance fanfic to be hilarious, because good luck getting a gryphon gal to NOT tear you in half accidentally! Sharp beak for tearing meat, a ear-bursting roar, TWO types of sharp claws, that beast wasn't meant to be on good relations with any species!

Can see yours a bit too. There's a point I suppose everyone has. Horses I see as generally benign creatures, worst you hear is them stomping some human's face in & that's just because they're big creatures. Griffons on the other hand...I'd be hard pressed to see them as anything other then alpha predators. It would be very awkward indeed were I set up on a blind date with Gilda. Part of the reason I find any Gilda romance fanfic to be hilarious, because good luck getting a gryphon gal to NOT tear you in half accidentally! Sharp beak for tearing meat, a ear-bursting roar, TWO types of sharp claws, that beast wasn't meant to be on good relations with any species!

Hahaha omg yes that is true.

hmm...probably...not. XD

I mean, I would attempt a date or movie, but a serious relationship? noooo 

^_^  :lol:

BUT, if I turned into a pony...then maybe..... 

Edited by AwesomePegasister
  • Brohoof 1

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

I would 100% date a stallion if I was a pony, but me being human would be weird.

But i guess if im friends with one, keep talking and having our things, slowly both having a crush..then i guess i cant help it and accept our feelings and try it haha..still i feel it would be weird that human/pony combo.. :adorkable: specially i would feel weird being the pony so much shorter than me lmao i like my men taller  :love: if he's not a mini pony and is bigger than me then yes bring them to me :please:

Dating an unicorn is easier cause his magic can work as hands and do things by temselves, like using internet and so. 

dating an earth pony...the pony would be like "hey i dont reach the cookie jar help me" "hey send this email for me help me"

(i totally would date sunburst and big mac   :wub: )

Edited by Tropico
  • Brohoof 2

Real talk, would you actually go out with an Equestrian? Like if they were a real race of sentient, magical creatures would you give it a shot at an inter-species relationship?

Of course. They'd be sentient. And ponies in mlp are basically humans. Also I wouldn't really care about having kids or anything related to that. Then again maybe we could have hybrid babies like Donkey and the Dragon from Shrek.
  • Brohoof 3

let's say i for whatever reason die and there for some super mysterious reason, the multiverse exists, and that this Equestria is for some even more weird reason real, and i'd be the only human there, then of course i would.