private The Dark Stars : Fallout New Vegas

FancyHorse

Connor Nods and takes a few steps forward as he slips the Sunglasses on.

"Nice, not exactly comfortable, but the Enclaves version isn't either, thanks man, can you tell me where I need to go from here Sir?"

Connor turns around and starts to move his arms around a bit.

@

"Well... You could go check with patrol schedule. Just outside in the yard by radio control tower.

Oh you'll need this number." He says returning to the desk and pulling it a slip

"Access code 2032. Its like your ID code you could say. A clock in number. This let's us monitor what units have been on active patrol." He says.

"Let me rephrase. Terminal at the control tower is for wall guards. At the main gate is for ground patrol. Once punched in you'll be assigned a patrol route." He says

Do stick around Darling, I could use the company~

Connor takes the slip and starts to walk to the Exit, grabbing his Laser Rifle and stopping at the door.

"I got it man, and try to find me a real helmet while I'm out on patrol okay"

Connor leaves and heads for the main gate, walking past a lot of Troopers and Dark star Mercs.

@

Connor approaches toward the main gate seeing the terminal desk outside. Two others both are female.

The first one places her scan card on the swipe.

The terminal flashes green before showing results.

"All set." She says readies her RCW. Her hair at a medium length and black colored, and just as tall to Connor without his armor.

The shorter woman scans next, "All set." She responds.

The taller woman looks to Conner.

"Wanna tag along?" They ask

Connor shoulders his rifle and gives a quick nod before walking over to the Terminal and swiping his card.

"Sure might as well, you two got names, I'm Connor, I'm Something of an Advanced Rifleman"

Once the Terminal is done he takes his hard and sticks it to the side of his helmet.

@

"Sydney, and that's Kim." The tall woman responds, Kim readies her Trail carbine. She is adorned in her reinforced armor.

Sydney in her black combat armor.

Connor and the lady duo exits from the camp beginning their walk along the wall the west path moving past El Roy motel.

(Forgot to add this but your armor has been marked with the Unicorn emblem representing your company which is one of the occupying merc divisions in New Vegas.)

Connor holds his rifle, ready for any possible ambushes, Connor turns to look at sydney.

"So How long have you been with the Dark Stars then ladies? And why did you sign up in the first place?"

Connor slows his pace, not sure if he saw someone move over to the right.

@[/b]

Sydney keeps her eyes focused to the right watching for hostiles. Kim following along behind her.

"Oh I've been with them from the start. Long time member." She says (Sydney from Fallout 3)

Kim follows the pattern, watching the right side.

"When I came from California I had a few years of service from the troopers. Thought it'd be a good way to put my skills to use." Kim replies

(Don't worry I know)

"Good to know we've all got experience, Never know when the Legion might try and jump us, or maybe Fiends"

Connor starts to fiddle with his Laser Rifle, adjusting the sights and tightening a bolts.

"Either way let's be careful, there isn't to much cover out here"

@

They both nod agreeing... From in the distance they can hear gunfire echo in the ruins. Sydneys radio on her hip chattering,

"Anyone got uhhh that there gunfire. On west wall?" A static voice says,

"Affirmative. We'll check it out." Sydney responds

She and Kim begin a brisk jog into the ruins to investigate

@

@

The recruits await in line as their final process.

Atlas and Lou in separate lines as they approach to the desks.

"Hello there. Name please." The male officer asks Atlas.

"Hello there sir. Name please?" A female officer asks Lou.

The terminal is filled with chatter as the place packs up.

I got in line and waited for my turn. The line progressed and I finally was able to get to the front of it. When I got there a female NCR officer asked for my name. "Lou ma'am. Full names Louis Dawson." I answered. I took my hat off and wiped the sweat off my forehead again.

Connor follows up the left flank, keeping his Rifle in a Firing grip, ready to take down any trouble makers.

"You girls take the Right, try to find the higher ground if the shit hits the fan, I'll watch your back, and if I get the chance, maybe something a little lower as well"

He chuckles and continues to move down the left, keeping his Rifle raised in a Shoot Position.

I sighed rubbing the fog from my goggles. Lines after lines after lines.

"Atlas Lloyd, sir" I told the officer. I felt... vulnerable without any weapons. For the past few years I had at least one form of defense on me at all times. Now I just felt naked without them.

Aloha from sunny and/or rainy Hawaii!

Atlas: The fez-wearing adventurer

Hunter: The resident werewolf

Patches: The only doctor for the next ten miles

(edited)

@@Firehearted[/b)

The officer begins rummaging about through the file

"Alright Mr. Loyd." He says opening said file stamping and approval note,

"Head to the armory to get geared up." He says pointing down to a ramp way.

@

"Alright sir." She replies looking through the alphabetically arranged files taking out the correct.

Without a hesitation she stamps an approval.

"Just head down to the armory for your equipment." She says

@

After being given his release. Twitch is sent down to the armory along with Atlas and Lou

Edited by IllusivePony

@@Firehearted[/b)

The officer begins rummaging about through the file

"Alright Mr. Loyd." He says opening said file stamping and approval note,

"Head to the armory to get geared up." He says pointing down to a ramp way.

@

"Alright sir." She replies looking through the alphabetically arranged files taking out the correct.

Without a hesitation she stamps an approval.

"Just head down to the armory for your equipment." She says

@

After being given his release. Twitch is sent down to the armory along with Atlas and Lou

Twitch nodded and grinned, before quickly walking towards his gear, picking up a bandalier of dynamite. "Hehe, I've missed my gear! He said, before begining to shove all of his explosives into his pack pockets, and two dynamite slipped into the sides of his boots. He then hoisted a rather impressive looking grenade launcher, resting it on his shoulder. The barrel was modified to be longer than normal, and the stock had a painting of a mushroom cloud on it. "Alright, I'm all set! What's first on the agenda? Killing some legion assholes?" He asked, checking to make sure his grenade launcher was loaded.

@

The Arms master turns around hearing Twitch's laugh, he is adorned in heavy black painted power armor. He gives a narrow expression.

"hey! Put those down !" He commands,

"You didn't even receive your authorization release." He says.

(Filler just filler fill)

@

"Copy that." Sydney replies.

The two move along the in low crouch run.

The gunfire continues along with echoing srhouts.

"I could use some fucking help!" A voice shouts out, possibly a trooper.

Moving along down a ruined alley Connor sees a clearing into the next street where the gun battle rages.

He follow into the near by ruins to an upper position via stairs, or have think cover by the large dumpers?

Connor takes the Stairs up, preferring to have the over watch advantage.

"Connor settles down a floor above the street and crouched down in front of a window and begins to scan the street, setting his rifle on the window ledge and placing his pistol on the floor next to him for quick access.

"Well what have we got here?"

@

Ahead of his position, three raiders fire away their scavenged energy weapons wildly at the NCR trooper positions,

Two troopers are taking cover near a concrete ruin wall.

An injured third trooper clinches his side in pain, his position nearer to the fiends as he his hidden by a corner wall.

Sydney and Kim enter onto the street.

"Suppressing!" Sydney says loudly firing at the group of fiends, holding position at the end of said street.

Connor starts to fire at the three fiends, switching between targets to whoever is getting closest to the injured Trooper.

"Girls go! I'll keep them Suppressed, get that Trooper out of there!"

Connor manages to Score a hit on one of the Raiders and causes his arm to burn off at the shoulder joint.

"Your clear to move, Hostiles are suppressed!"

@

Sydney and Kim sprint forward rushing to the troopers position, the other fellow troopers peak out adding additional suppressing fire.

Sydney and Kim pick up the trooper beginning to haul him back.

"No no! Shoot the big one!" One of the fiends shout, his armor a thick heavy metal as, he points to Connors position.

The fiends then fire their weapons wildly at Connor.

Connor gets knocked back a bit as he feels one of the Energy Rounds hitting his paldroun, causing it to sizzle and melt a little bit, he ducks and moves to another window, resuming his Suppressing fire, targeting the metal Fiend more.

"Mother fuckers, didn't your parents ever teach you not to mess with the Government!"

(edited)

@

With his trained accuracy, Connor earns a clean hit, more like burning kill, on the metallic armored fiend as the laser bolt zaps through his armor, a clean home can be seen as he begins to collapse.

The surviving fiend begins to panic. As he makes a run, the troopers below gun him down with accurate fire.

@

@

With the Arms Master busy with the ghoul, an NCR trooper approaches the two.

"I can finish your gear acquisition. Please show me your files." He says

"All hostiles down!" Sydney calls out to Connor.

Edited by IllusivePony

"Sound off for now, but keep your eyes peeled, I'm coming down!"

Connor takes the Microfusion Cell out of his Laser Rifle and replaces it as he runs down the stairs, hitting the street he runs over to Sydney, kim and the injured trooper.

"Nice work girls, I'll buy you a round when we get back to Base, how's the Trooper?"

Twitch groaned. "Alright, alright, I'll put em back...don't get your panties in a twist..." he said, placing all of his weapons back in where they were. He then turned to the Arms Master with an annoyed look. "Well, if I can't get my shit back yet, then what do I get? Aren't I supposed to recieve a weapon?" He asked.

(edited)

@

The trooper is propped up against a dumpster.

"He should be okay. Just a burn. He's lucky his armor held up." Sydney says.

The trooper smiles at the squad,

"We appreciate the help you guys." He says, he picks up his service rifle and the trooper squad departs heading back to McCarran.

@

The arms master examines Twitch's acquisition form.

"Okay okay... One moment." He says turning to the storage crates. Returning back with a long barreled grenade rifle (not launcher), a grenade sling pouch(with grenades) and a .22 submachine gun and laying out three large circular magazines along with a small 9mm pistol.

"Light or Medium armor?" He asks

Edited by IllusivePony