Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Hello Everypony

Paladin Blaze Bolt

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony: Applejack

How did you find MLP Forums?: I heard one of my friends walking about it over Skype so I decided to see what it is.

How you became a fan of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic: I was listening to a youtuber talk about it so I decided to kill some time and see what it is all about and I have been hooked ever since.

(Oh boy where to start with this) I'm a 19 year old male that likes mlp. A name that I normal use in other place's in the internet is riole123. My favorite things that I like to do are watching new episodes of Mlp when they come one, Playing some games with some of my friends, and having a good time with the people around me. I hope to make some new and interesting friends here but for now hello Mlp fourms.

• Brohoof 4

Hey there @Paladin Blaze Bolt and welcome to MLP Forums!

SeraphStar has already mentioned the Applejack Fan Club, I highly recommend you check it out if you haven't already. :)

If you ever have any questions or need help with anything please don't hesitate to send me a over a message, I'd be happy to be of help. 

To send a message, just click my avatar and then click "send me a message" on the right hand side of my profile.

~~ I look forward to seeing you around the forums, I hope you an awesome time here. Have fun! 

• Brohoof 1

Hi there im also a newbie here I'm trying to go up in the ponyverce but uh I'm glad I'm not th only one around my age that likes MLPFIM!!

Oh and hopefully you'll have as much fun as I have!

Hi there im also a newbie here I'm trying to go up in the ponyverce but uh I'm glad I'm not th only one around my age that likes MLPFIM!! http://mlpforums.com/user/30062-paladin-blaze-bolt/