Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

*insert clever title* (1x1 between Rainbow Eclipse and Storm Shine)

Rainbow Eclipse

@,

"Well..." replied Pinkie. "There was once this one pony who purchased a cupcake from Sugarcube Corner, but it turned out to be one of the cupcakes I baked as an experiment. It was so sugary, that when this pony bit into it, it made her teeth tingle, the blood in her cheeks swish around freely, and her eyes water."

"I think it's safe to say she won't be coming back for a while."

@@Rainbow Eclipse,

"Oh..." Storm shrugged at that. "Er... Okay, so I guess some ponies can't handle a ton of sugar..." He said. "Wouldn't more sugar mean a sweeter treat? Or maybe it made it taste like a sour sugar treat? Hmmm..."  Storm mused on that for a bit and sighed to himself. "I really need to stallion up and just admit it to Pinkie...."

@,

"Anyway, shall we make our move?" asked Pinkie Pie. "Would you like to give me a ride on your back? I mean, if it's alright with you. I'm sure you'd be able to handle it with that sturdy Pegasus figure of yours."

'Okay, you really need to think before you open your mouth to speak, Pinks. However, if you're opening your mouth to eat, then just go ahead and eat up! CUPCAKES! Or in this case, ice cream!'

@@Rainbow Eclipse

Storm smiled. "Yeah, I've got no problem with that." He told Pinkie, still smiling. "Though I don't get ice cream very much, I'm pretty sure I know the way around Ponyville... So I should be able to get there easily enough.." Storm said. "Any specific ice cream place in mind?" He asked as he crouched down to let Pinkie onto his back easier.

@,

Pinkie happily boarded Storm. 'I need to give him a ride on my back sometime. Then I can feel his warm, squishy rump, even if only on my back instead of my hooves... oh, and I would be repaying the favour.'

"Like I said, Sugarcube Corner," said Pinkie. "Any topping requests?"

@@Rainbow Eclipse

"Guess I must have missed that part, silly me.." Storm chuckled as he started flying towards Sugarcube Corner. "I don't really have any specific topping requests, no... But if there's a type of topping you wanted to try putting on the ice cream, I'll happily try it.." He told the wonderful pink mare on his back.

@,

"Great!" replied Pinkie Pie. "Because I have plenty of ideas. For example... hmm... I know! Let's create an ice cream sundae version of the cupcakes we had yesterday! Banana, blueberry, almond, many different cocoa levels of chocolate, raspberry jam... oh, and we'd sprinkle muffin crumbs on top!"

@@Rainbow Eclipse

"Sounds absolutivly delicious!" Storm exclaimed as he landed in front of Sugarcube Corner and leaned down to allow Pinkie to get off. "It'll be like a big flavor explosion sundae! Mmmmm." He said happily. "I can just imagine how great the sundae is going to taste after it's been made...."

@,

'Absolutively... I need to see if I can get that word added to the dictionary. Like Doxford, or Collars...'

"M-hmm! Me too!" said Pinkie. She did a somersault off Storm's back to get off. "If it's good, we can mass-produce it and sell it! Though the ingredients are quite specific..."

@@Rainbow Eclipse,

"Alright! Do you want any help making it Pinkie?" Storm asked. "Cause I'm always ready to help out where I can!" He declared with a large grin. "Especially if I'm helping you Pinkie..." He thought as his eyes softened. "Of course if you don't need help, I totally understand."

(edited)

@,

"Of course I'd like you to help, silly-billy!" replied Pinkie. "Making desserts is fun! And what's more, my job is making desserts. I'm getting paid to do what I love! Isn't that awesome?" she went on.

'I wonder how much fun Storm has with his job?'

She headed into the building.

Edited by Rainbow Eclipse

@@Rainbow Eclipse

Storm smiled as he walked into the building, following Pinkie. "Yeah, it musts great to do something you already love to do, as a job." He replied joyfully. "Weather management isn't my favorite thing to do, but it's not really too boring and it helps the community out." Storm informed Pinkie happily.

@,

"Are you kidding? Playing with clouds must be fun! Like, the Six Flanks amusement park levels of fun!" said Pinkie. "I sorta envy all the Pegasi who grew up in the sky, because they had clouds to play with when they were foals..."

She began to fetch the required ingredients.

@@Rainbow Eclipse

Storm shrugged. "Yeah it's fun to play with clouds, but I prefer to do it imaginatively rather than scheduled. But it's necessary to keep the balance of life's cycle." He told her. "I wouldn't know much about growing up in the sky though... I've been to Cloudsdale once in my life, never even went to flight school..."

@,

"Hmm... yeah, you're right, Storm Shine, doing it imaginatively is way more fun as opposed to scheduled," confirmed Pinkie Pie. "Still, I'd like to see all the Pegasi, just for one day, arrange the clouds however they want. Who knows? Maybe things would turn out well."

@@Rainbow Eclipse

Storm smiled. "Maybe... I'd make a cloud arranging  party or something, but then that would be limited to Pegasi only...." He told her. "And that wouldn't be very fair to anypony else.... Oh! Maybe I can propose a type of fundraiser to Ms. Mayor later!" Storm suddenly exclaimed. "Have some of he pegasus cloud-sculptor ponies of Ponyville go out and sculpt things that other ponies want and float them in the sky! Or turn them into ice sculptures in a special off-to-the-side snowy area!" He said excitedly, now bouncing up and down on his hooves. "And all the proceeds can be used for things that Ponyville needs more funds for, like the hospital or something!"

@,

"Those are all great ideas, Storm Shine!" cried Pinkie Pie, throwing her arms in the air for emphasis. "You always come up with the best ideas! And that's one of the reasons I love yo-"

Oops.

"Um.. love your ideas!" she finished with a grin, which was nervous as opposed to her normal cheerful one.

@@Rainbow Eclipse

Storm, for once, actually caught that something was off but he wasn't sure what it was. "Thanks Pinkie..." He said sheepishly. "I... I..." Storm hesitated. "Should I tell her? I mean.. I've been unable to do so so far and I'm getting annoyed by my cowardice... But it might be kind of weird for her if I just suddenly blurted out an 'I love you Pinkie'..."  He thought with a blush. "I'm glad to hear that it's not a bad idea.." Storm finished with a nervous smile.

@,

"Great!" said Pinkie. "We'll plan it out later. For now, let's get making that sundae!"

She took out a twenty-inch tall ice cream sundae glass, and boxes of all the ingredients they would be using. "Banana... blueberry... almond... various cocoa levels of chocolate... raspberry jam..."

She grabbed a muffin and crushed it by smacking it with her hoof and all the energy in her body. Which was a lot. "Muffin crumbs!"

@@Rainbow Eclipse,

Storm watched Pinkie move around the kitchen making the Sundaes. "So... How can I help..?" He asked. "She's so beautiful... The way she effortlessly moves around the kitchen with a sense of joyful purpose, grabbing everything she needs... Cooking it up with confidence shining in her amazing blue eyes..." Storm thought to himself with a smile. He pushed his goggles down to hang around his neck, revealing his gold and green hetero-chromatic eyes.

@,

"Well, for starters, you can-" Pinkie Pie began. However, she abruptly stopped mid-sentence when she saw Storm's eyes after she had turned to face him. Her blue eyes were reflected in his gold and green ones. "You have the most gorgeous eyes," she said absent-mindedly.

'Darnity darn. I just said that out loud.'

@@Rainbow Eclipse

Storm blushed again. "Um... T-thanks Pinkie... I really like your eyes too..." He replied with a small smile. "I actually thought my eyes were kind of weird though..." Storm admitted, looking down. "That's actually part of the reason I'm usually wearing goggles, to hide them... A lot of ponies seem to get unnerved with a pair of different colored eyes..." He said a little sadly. "After all... how many ponies have you met with eyes like that..."

Edited by Storm Shine

@,

"Well, those ponies are just shallow, in my opinion," said Pinkie. "What matters in a pony? Their wealth? Their physical strength? Their intelligence? No! It's who they are as a person," she said. "And you, my friend, have plenty of good qualities."

"And your eyes look cool."

@@Rainbow Eclipse

Storm's eyes widened visibly (For once) as he blushed some more. "Thanks Pinkie." He said. "I really love you..." Storm mused aloud, before his eyes widened even further and his ears flopped down. "I-I said that out loud!" He realized, feeling panicked as he glanced around before bolting out of the store...

"Stupid, Stupid, STUPID!" He chastised himself as he ran. Finally Storm stopped at Twilight's library, leaning on the bench nearby. "Storm you idiot!" He thought. "How could you do something like that! Why can't you do things right! She's probably not gonna want to see me again after that..." Storm told himself, his thoughts becoming more and more unreasonable due to the large amounts of panic coursing through him.

"I've probably ruined everything..." He mumbled with a sigh as he fell down on the bench, his wings acting like soft rubber as they flopped down with him.

Edited by Storm Shine

@,

Pinkie Pie's eyes widened when Storm said what he said.

'H-he likes me back... it's some sort of miracle...'

She followed him and scanned the area for him before she saw him sitting on a bench near Twilight's castle. She walked over to him and slowly leaned in to give him a kiss on the cheek.

"Yeah, I love you too, my little Stormy," she said softly.