Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

*insert clever title* (1x1 between Rainbow Eclipse and Storm Shine)

Rainbow Eclipse

@,

"Who ever said it had to be in Sugarcube Corner, eh? Sombra?" replied Pinkie. "Let's sleep in your house again tonight! It's so awesomely awesome! And we could drink some of that cider of yours!"

"I mean, if you;re okay with having me over a second time," she finished.

@@Rainbow Eclipse

Storm smiled. "You can come over to my house anytime Pinkie.." He told Pinkie happily. "If you want, I could even build some cloud stairs attached to my house! Though you'd still need to go see twilight for the spell before you could come up..." Storm offered to her.

@,

"Twilight's up in Canterlot in a meeting..." said Pinkie. "What do we d-"

She was interrupted by the voice of a cardboard-coloured unicorn stallion. "Hi! My name is Plot Device. I couldn't help but notice that you seem like you need the assistance of magic. Is that so?" he said in his voice that sounded like a commercial voiceover.

'Well, that was convenient,' thought Pinkie. "Uh, yes please. A cloud-walking spell, if you can?"

Plot Device lit his horn and the spell was cast.

"Thanks!" said Pinkie.

@@Rainbow Eclipse

Storm raised an eyebrow. "Well... That was convenient..." He commented, a little confused. "Too bad there isn't a more permanent version of the spell though...." Storm said. "That would be even more convenient, but we'll make do with what we've got... No need to be too picky about things... Besides if worst comes to worst, I could probably just ground my house so you can visit." He told Pinkie, smiling again.

@,

"It's permanent, if that's alright with you!" Plot Device shouted back to them as he turned his head round.

Pinkie turned back to Storm Shine. "Well, let's go to your place, then!" she said happily. "We can start planning a cider party! Let's invite your little brother, and Riley and Reece Blythe, and Anala Elderberry, and Blue, and Ahaban Saddle, and Melody Word..." She continued naming off acquaintances.

@@Rainbow Eclipse

Storm smiled. "Sounds good.." He said grinning joyfully. "I can't wait to introduce you to my little brother! He's got this awesome fox tail!" Storm informed Pinkie excitedly before pausing. "And I guess I'll be building that staircase later huh?" He said, smiling softly.

Edited by Storm Shine

@,

"Your little brother has a fox tail?" restated Pinkie Pie. She had never actually met Nimble Flight, only heard about him from Storm Shine. "How did he get that?" she asked in confusion. She wasn't going to make a quip about Storm's parents being half-rabbit.

@,

"I see," replied Pinkie Pie, nodding. "That's an even bigger freak of nature than that time an entire cake disappeared from the windowsill after it had been left out to cool!" she went on, clearly enjoying the conversation. "And Rainbow Dash magically had frosting all over her face!"

@@Rainbow Eclipse,

Storm laughed, "Pinkie... I think that Rainbow Dash just took the cake... heheheh... No magic involved.." He told her, still chuckling. "Though, Nimble's not a freak... He's just got an awesome addition!" Storm said with a nice grin. "I kinda wish I had gotten one too... But hey, it is what it is and you are who you are..." His grin turned mischievously happy. "And besides, I got an awesome marefriend for being me!"

(edited)

@,

'Darnit, Pinkie! Off you go, looking insensitive again! You're no better than that mean comedian who visited Ponyville once!'

"I-I know Nimble isn't a freak," said Pinkie Pie, hoping Storm wasn't upset with her. "I just... look, I should have thought of a better term before I blurted out 'freak of nature'. I would never laugh at somepony's misfortune. Even though you two seem to take it in stride..."

Edited by Rainbow Eclipse

@@Rainbow Eclipse,

"Pinkie..." Storm's eyes softened as he turned to her. "I know that you didn't say it to be insulting, and that you didn't mean any harm..." He told Pinkie gently. "It's alright... Though, try not to accidentally say anything like that around Nimble, alright? He inherited dad's temper, and I don't want to have to restrain him or something..." Storm asked of her, smiling a bit at the end. "Again."

@,

"I sure will try not to," said Pinkie Pie, grateful that Storm had not lashed out at her in defense of his brother. "That's another trait about you I like," she went on. "You're so understanding, and you look for the potential reasons behind a pony's behaviour."

@@Rainbow Eclipse

Storm shrugged. "Misunderstandings happen.. Violence and hostility are the things that start war and other troubles..." He told Pinkie smiling. "I prefer everypony to be happy, and it's never fun to cause trouble over something minor... Especially something as easily corrected as that.. Heck, I don't like to to cause trouble at all unless it's a harmless prank..."

Storm commented. "I find it easier to keep things from going wrong by finding the reason behind something and being understanding, rather than jumping to conclusions... Not to say I haven't jumped to conclusions about things before, just that it's better not to."

@,

Pinkie nodded. "Absolutely right."

She looked up at the clouds in the night sky, then back at her new coltfriend Storm Shine. "Anyway, will you be getting started on putting together that cloud staircase?" she asked. "I can't wait to test out these cloud-walking hooves!"

@@Rainbow Eclipse

"Oh, right! Sorry Pinkie, just give me a second or two..." Storm replied, turning into a gold and blue blur as he whipped around the sky. about 5 seconds later Storm stopped, leaving a large spiral staircase with a cloud banister leading to his house. "Here you go!" He exclaimed, landing next to Pinkie. "One cloud staircase!" Storm finished with a smile.

@,

"*GASP* Wowee!" exclaimed Pinkie, stepping onto the staircase. Plot Device's magic had indeed worked.

She galloped up the staircase with great energy, as she usually had, then when she reached the top, perched her fuzzy rear on the banister and slid back down to the ground.

@@Rainbow Eclipse,

Storm laughed as he watched Pinkie having fun with the staircase. "Glad you like the stairs Pinkie" He told her with a smile, before flying back up to his doorstep and waiting for her there. "It's always nice to see Pinkie enjoying herself...." Storm thought happily.

@,

After having her rather large share of fun with the staircase of clouds, Pinkie Pie cartwheeled her way up the staircase, eventually landing on her hooves and standing next to Storm Shine. "Well, let's go in there, my hunk of adorability!" she said gleefully.

@@Rainbow Eclipse

Storm blushed again. "Yeah, let's go inside you cute bunch of cotton candy.." He said smiling. "I really suck at flirting and stuff..." Storm thought. "Pinkie can make me non-stop blush all day, and here I am making what she probably thinks is a terrible nickname..."

@,

Pinkie Pie blushed and giggled in response to Storm's flirting. "Cute bunch of cotton candy! That's the absolutively perfect nickname for me! Storm Shine, you're a genius!" she told him eagerly.

'I wonder if I can make his wings go *POMF*? Eh, shouldn't be too hard.'

@@Rainbow Eclipse

Storm blushed as his wings started to unfold a bit. "No, stop! Get back in there you!" He thought, folding his wings back. "T-thanks Pinkie..." Storm said with a small smile. "..I guess I'm not as bad at coming up with things as I originally thought..." He mused to  himself.

@,

Pinkie Pie gave a devious smirk when Storm's wings began to unfold. 'Don't think I didn't catch you doing that just then...'

"You're welcome!" she replied. She set her front hooves into the house. "What has my stallion got planned for our first night of being in love?"

@@Rainbow Eclipse

Storm chuckled as he followed Pinkie. "I'm pretty sure I've been in love with you since long before tonight..." He commented with a grin. "But I figured I could break out some cider, and maybe start up a movie with some popcorn or something.." Storm informed her. "I've never had to plan something like this before, so I thought I'd see where the night goes..."

@,

"Yeah, okay, perhaps I worded that inaccurately," replied Pinkie Pie. "I meant 'our first night of being a couple'."

"Still, cider and a movie sounds good!" she said. "Let's watch a Walt Disneigh movie!"

She pulled her collection of Disneigh DVDs out of... somewhere.