Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

*insert clever title* (1x1 between Rainbow Eclipse and Storm Shine)

Rainbow Eclipse

@@Rainbow Eclipse,

Storm chuckled, "Alright, I'll go start the popcorn and pour the cider." He told Pinkie. "You go ahead and pick which movie and put it in the Soneigh player so it can get started..." Storm said, walking into the kitchen to get started on their snacks and drinks. "I think I'll throw some cupcakes onto the snack platter too..." He thought.

(edited)

@,

Pinkie skimmed through her collection. "The Hunchback of Neightre Dame? Nah, too dark. The Little Merpony? Nah, watched it a bajillion times. Oh, I know!"

She popped the DVD of Saddlein into the Soneigh player.

~~~Meanwhile~~~

A unicorn colt was testing out a mind-reading spell on a volunteering friend. However, he misfired.

~~~Back at Storm's house~~~

Pinkie heard Storm's voice say, "I think I'll throw some cupcakes onto the snack platter too..."

"Good idea! Cupcakes!" said Pinkie.

Edited by Rainbow Eclipse

@@Rainbow Eclipse,

"Good idea! Cupcakes!" Storm heard from the living room. "Pinkie, how did you know about that? I was going to put the cupcakes there as a surprise!" He exclaimed, now feeling surprise himself. "I'm pretty sure I didn't say anything about the cupcakes... But it's not like she's hearing my thoughts..." Storm thought.

@@Rainbow Eclipse

Storm walked out into the living room and looked at Pinkie. "What? I never voiced that... I was thinking that as I poured the cider...." He informed her, looking thoroughly confused. "What is going on here?" Storm thought. "Can Pinkie read minds now? I hope not, otherwise I would never be able to throw her a surprise party... And wrapped gifts would have no purpose, because she'd already know what's in them..." He mused worriedly, looking at his pink marefriend.

Edited by Storm Shine

(edited)

@,

"Well, that's super weird!" commented Pinkie.

~~~Meanwhile~~~

The unicorn colt did not screw up any more mind-reading spells. He did accidentally switch bodies with a cupcake, but that was it.

~~~Back at Storm's house~~~

"But no matter! Let's watch Saddlein!" said Pinkie.

@@Rainbow Eclipse

"Alright, you go get that started up and I'll go bring out the snacks." Storm told Pinkie, walking into the kitchen again. He came back out of the kitchen with a few platters balanced on his outstretched wings. "Here you go.." He said, setting the dishes onto the coffee table and sitting down on the couch. "Cider, popcorn, Muffins, Cupcakes, and a couple slices of my Granny's Special Chocolate Zuchinni cake." Storm informed Pinkie happily.

Edited by Storm Shine

@,

"Wings sure do serve a lot of useful purposes, don't they?" commented Pinkie Pie, looking at the snacks.

She happened to look out of the window and see a cupcake lying on the ground below. "Hey, I think I can see another cupcake down there!" she called over to Storm Shine.

@@Rainbow Eclipse,

"Yeah, they have a few..." Storm replied, before Pinkie called out about a cupcake. "What?" He asked, trotting over and leaning out the window for a better look. "Huh.. There is..?" He mumbled leaning farther out the window, only his back hooves and back-end currently inside the house. "Do you want me to grab it or something?" Storm called out to Pinkie from his position at the window.

@,

"Well, if it's alright with you, I mean," said Pinkie Pie.

Meanwhile for the cupcake...

'Oh dear Celestia, what do I do?! Pinkie Pie s-saw me! She loves cupcakes! I can't speak or move... how are either of them ever going to know that this cupcake is actually a pony?! HELP ME CELESTIA!'

@@Rainbow Eclipse

"Yeah sure, just let me.." Storm paused. "Uh, I think I just got stuck in my windowsill.." He informed Pinkie, wiggling his rump in an attempt to free himself. "I'll have to get out of this before I can grab the cupcake, sorry..." Storm said, still trying to get out. "Wow, I didn't think I made my house clouds that tough.."

@,

Pinkie Pie drooled as she watched Storm's behind wiggle. She couldn't pass this opportunity up!

"No worries Storm, just let me help you out of that!" she said. She walked up to him and put her hooves on his rear, and began massaging him.

'So warm, and malleable...'

@@Rainbow Eclipse,

Storm blushed as he felt Pinkie put her hooves on his bottom. "Um.. P-Pinkie, what are you doing?" He asked with a slight stutter. "I'm surprised how little I stuttered.... Maybe I'll stop blushing so much next?" Storm thought to himself, just a bit off topic from the current situation.

(edited)

@,

"Huh? Oh, I was just, uh... gonna try and push your through," she said. "Is this feeling go - erm, uh, working well?" she asked.

'Perhaps one of these days, I'll 'accidentally' get myself stuck somewhere. Though I hope Storm pushes me out by my rump rather than pulls me out by my tail...'

@@Rainbow Eclipse

Storm wriggled a bit more, shifting from side to side. "I'm not sure... I still can't really move though..." He said thoughtfully. "I guess you could try a little more.. Heh, I never thought that making these clouds as solid as I did would ever be a problem.." Storm commented, ending the statement with a small chuckle.

(edited)

@,

'Are you sure it's a problem? I get to see and feel a nice pair of muffin tops...' thought Pinkie Pie with a devious smile and half-lidded eyes. 'I wonder how he likes mine?'

"Okay. One final push!" said Pinkie. She once again grabbed onto Storm's rear end and began to push.

@@Rainbow Eclipse

*POP* Storm's eyes widened as he fell towards the ground. Flapping his wings, Storm managed to stop before he squished the muffin. "Whew... That was a close one." He commented, wiping his forehead with a hoof

"I'm okay!" Storm called up to Pinkie as he grabbed the cupcake. Flying back up to the window he landed inside the living room. "I wonder what a cupcake was doing out there though..." He said idly.

Edited by Storm Shine

@,

Pinkie shrugged. "And before you suggest it, no, I didn't put it out there myself just so I could cop a feel of your rump," she assured Storm.

"Anyway, let's get watching the movie!" she said excitedly, hopping over to the couch. "And let's save that cupcake for last."

@@Rainbow Eclipse,

Storm's eyes widened. "Wait what?" He asked as he sat down on the couch. "I.. That thought actually never even crossed my mind.." Storm told Pinkie with a raised eyebrow before shaking his head. "Oh well, anyways.. Yeah watching the movie sounds like a good idea right about now. There's been some odd things happening around here." He chuckled. "Maybe we're in a horror movie." Storm suggested with a laugh.

Edited by Storm Shine

(edited)

@,

Pinkie Pie raised her eyebrows. "Odd happenings? What are you talking about?" she asked.

~~~Meanwhile, in Canterlot~~~

Celestia sat on her regal throne.

Her nose twitched.

And that's when it happened.

Princess Celestia sneezed. Microscopic drops of saliva were sprayed through the air for quite some time, before finally settling on the fur of a passing guard.

The guard was entirely unaware of this. And so, he went about his duties without a clue in the world that he had just been sneezed on.

And that scene was entirely irrelevant to the story.

@@Rainbow Eclipse

Storm raised his eyebrow again. "Well, at some point you heard me say a sentence that I only vocalized in my head.. And a random mysterious cupcake appeared below my house.." He shook his head. "But it's not that important.." Storm said. "So... Are you going to come sit on the couch and watch the movie with me?" He asked Pinkie.

Edited by Storm Shine

@,

"Hmm... you're right, those are rather out of the blue colour your coat is!" said Pinkie Pie, and giggled at her own joke. Already sitting on the couch, she stuffed a cupcake into her mouth. "Well, let's watch the movie, then!" she said enthsiastically, and pressed play.

@@Rainbow Eclipse,

Storm chuckled at Pinkie's joke as he settled back on the couch. "Yeah.." He mumbled. Absentmindedly Storm wrapped a wing around Pinkie, not really noticing that he had. "I don't think I've seen this particular Disneigh movie in a while..." He thought, happy to spend time with Pinkie.

Edited by Storm Shine

@,

Pinkie Pie smiled and blushed as Storm wrapped his wing around her. She licked frosting from her face.

The film began to start. Pinkie sang along to the opening song to the film. Mareabian Nights, the song was called. The title was said a lot throughout the song.

@@Rainbow Eclipse,

"Disneigh makes some good songs..." Storm whispered with a smile. "Though they do have a lot of repetition in them..." He paused. "Then again, a lot of the greatest songs have a lot of repetition.. I don't think I could think of a song off the top of my head that doesn't have any repetition..." Storm continued thoughtfully