Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Album Art Request: A Hopelessly Unartistic Brony's Cry for Help

BizzarePony

Hello, fellow bronies! I have a bit of a favor to ask of you. You see, while I am not terrible at creating music, I am terrible at creating artwork. Therefore, when I make my new songs, they have no art to call their own. So, here's where you can come in. If you have artistic ability, I would humbly request that you would asist me in my great quest for album art, beginning with this song.

http://mlpforums.com/topic/11243-last-tuesday-morning-need-your-help/

I would like to have the time vortex from "It's About Time" as the cover for this one, and I would be much obliged if you could help out. Well, thank you, and may the odds be ever in your favor.

Edited by BizzarePony

Hello, fellow bronies! I have a bit of a favor to ask of you. You see, while I am not terrible at creating music, I am terrible at creating artwork. Therefore, when I make my new songs, they have no art to call their own. So, here's where you can come in. If you have artistic ability, I would humbly request that you would asist me in my great quest for album art, beginning with this song.

http://mlpforums.com/topic/11243-last-tuesday-morning-need-your-help/

I would like to have the time vortex from "It's About Time" as the cover for this one, and I would be much obliged if you could help out. Well, thank you, and may the odds be ever in your favor.

Chanllege accepted.

I'll check

It out and PM you later.

(edited)

Chanllege accepted.

I'll check

It out and PM you later.

To borrow the words of the immortal Alex S,

"You are literally the greatest at being the best at being the ultimate."

Edited by BizzarePony