Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Last Tuesday Morning (Need your help!)

BizzarePony

(Second Edit: This is the final mix of the song based off off the comments I've gotten on the first mix. Enjoy!)

http://soundcloud.com/officialbizzarity/last-tuesday-morning-1

Well, this here is a link to my latest and greatest musical work. However, For this song to ever make it to such a place as youtube ( or EqD...), I will need cover art. So here's where you can come in. If you have a good idea for cover art or enough time/talent to draw it yourself, please lend your assistance here: http://mlpforums.com/topic/11323-album-art-request-a-hopelessly-unartistic-bronys-cry-for-help/.

So, with that, I hope that you enjoy the song!

Edited by BizzarePony
  • Brohoof 2

I feel like drawing something, never drawn ponies before though, I need some art done for my song too hehe

You might want to do a little more with the transitions / that abrupt cutoff at the end.

Edited by Coconeru

http://soundcloud.co...tuesday-morning

Well, this here is a link to my latest and greatest musical work. However, For this song to ever make it to such a place as youtube ( or EqD...), I will need cover art. So here's where you can come in. If you have a good idea for cover art or enough time/talent to draw it yourself, please lend your assistance. So, with that, I hope that you enjoy the song!

I'm not really a fan of this particular genre of music, but... I really liked your song! It seemed to be very bouncy, cheerful, and energetic with just a bit of introspection. (I'm not a musician, so you may want to take all of that with a grain of salt, but that is the "feel" that I got from your song and it was a good feeling.)

There is only one thing that really stuck out for me though. The transition at 3:57 was a bit jarring and kinda broke the flow of the music a bit. I liked how the music sounded after the transition, but the transition itself is a bit rough. Also, Coconeru is right about the song cutting off a bit fast at the end.

Have you considered extending it or clipping it shorter? Or maybe even having it die out slowly to silence.

About the cover art, you would probably get more responses if you gave a rough description of what you are looking for. Even just a general outline of how you would envision your cover art looking would probably be really helpful for an artist because it would give them something they could use to jumpstart that creativity.

Thanks for the suggestion! I'm probably going to re-work/extend/generally screw around with this song to make it as good as possible. Also, for cover art... Actually, I had no idea what I wanted when I said that... Well, this is awkward...

Thanks for the suggestion! I'm probably going to re-work/extend/generally screw around with this song to make it as good as possible. Also, for cover art... Actually, I had no idea what I wanted when I said that... Well, this is awkward...

I think that the song could definitely afford to be a bit longer. I was enjoying it so much that I felt kind of cheated when it cut off after less than five minutes. I bet you could add another 2 minutes and it wouldn't get boring. Once again, I'm not a musician though....

Maybe while you tweak it, you'll come up with an idea for some cover art? :)

Edited by Scootacool

I think that the song could definitely afford to be a bit longer. I was enjoying it so much that I felt kind of cheated when it cut off after less than five minutes. I bet you could add another 2 minutes and it wouldn't get boring. Once again, I'm not a musician though....

Maybe while you tweak it, you'll come up with an idea for some cover art? :)

I also think that it ended much too early. I Sort of imposed an arbitrary time limit in the song without taking into account its flow. By the end of tomorrow, though, I should have the song touched up. Thanks for all the feedback!

• Brohoof 1

(Second Edit: This is the final mix of the song based off off the comments I've gotten on the first mix. Enjoy!)

http://soundcloud.co...esday-morning-1

Wow... I really, really like this song actually. You've really nailed it with your second revision. I think that this is a masterpiece. :P

After you get your cover art, you should definitely try to send it into EQD to get some more plays.

• Brohoof 1

Wow... I really, really like this song actually. You've really nailed it with your second revision. I think that this is a masterpiece. :P

After you get your cover art, you should definitely try to send it into EQD to get some more plays.

Thanks for the encouragement! I've only been doing this whole music thing for about 3 months, so don't expect Omnipony quality (7 years of experience!!), But I do all right, I guess.