Your last words

Starshine

It would probably in any of the cases be something like this:

Do not fear the grim reaper my friends, he is but a gatekeeper to another path we shall take.

Something ends and something new begins. Avoid hate, for that it will consume you from inside.

I love you all.

1. You are dying of old age. All of your families and your beloved stand around your bed, their attention are yours. You have about ten minutes.

Well, shit. I would probably cry, knowning I won't see them for a long time, then just say stuff to each of them.

2. You are alone with your soul mate in your house. The ambulance won't arrive in time, five minutes before you meet your creator.

Blablabla I love you cheesy stuff

3. You are stranded in the middle of nowhere, no one is around you but a single voice recorder. The gunshot wound on your chest leave you with only one minute.

The "I can see the light" theory is true

4. You are surrounded by your enemies in a hospital room. You only have enough time to deliver a single sentence.

Fuck you all.

• Brohoof 1

1. "I had a good life, and I hope you guys don't give up."

2. "I love you. I love you so much. I wish I would live longer..."

3. "If anyone listens to this, this a recording made by [insert name here]. These are my last moments, and if anyone hear's this, please search for my family living in [insert place here] to tell them that I have been shot. By the time someone hears this, I'll probably be dead..."

4. "Let's hope you all die quickly."

I would loudly clear my throat, and if it were possible, grab a megaphone and announce "Respawing in 3... 2... 1..." then proceed to die. Figure some people would get a laugh out of that.

1. I'd go on some rant about how they don't need to worry. I'll be in a better place, right? They helped make my life great and I will forever be in debt to them. I thank you so much, and I love you.

2. I'd go on to tell them that my time with them has been the best of my life. That they were and will forever be my true love and that I love them. I'd want to die in an embrace with them.

3. I'd do one of two things: I'd try to explain my life and anything significant in hope that maybe, someday, my story will be heard OR I'd leave some really cryptic message as to how I died, from what, and why.

4. "Fuck you."

If I was going down in an aircraft (I plan on being a USAF pilot then private pilot) I'd tell the one who found the black box to tell my wife and kids (assuming I have any) that they were the most important people in my life and to carry on and live strong, then I'd shout out "Luna nos custodit!"

1. For 8~9 minutes, I'd reminisce about the times I've shared with them and that one time x did y on holiday z or that one vacation at T and what have you. During that last minute, I'd wadger that my vision would start to fade or I'd feel incredibly tired... It'd be a bit pronounced lets say. At that point I'd bid my farewell and begin my journey back to the ground that allowed and supported my existence. Now as I'm old in this scenario I'd have a will written out and either some money saved up or a small life insurance policy to rid of any impeding debt.

2. Provided I haven't done so via the forms required to allow the transfer, I'd write down that all of my finances and assests belong to x, sign it, and have her sign it as well as even an unnotorized document is better than nothing. After that, I'd give her my Latpass password to ensure that she has access to my finances at least from the computer. Lastly I'd request to not be buried in a traditional casket nor creamated. During what time I have left, I would again reminisce about the good times, bid farewell and hopefully hallucinate the universe before becomming plant food.

3. Well this is a weird one, but I'd give what description I could of the shooter, then I'd hopefully have enough time to give out details as to what goes to who and then just die. No goodbye, no nothing. Just darkness in a new light.

4. "Oh piss off." then dead.

1. You are dying of old age. All of your families and your beloved stand around your bed, their attention are yours. You have about ten minutes.

I'd tell them that I really love them a lot, and thank everyone for taking care of me all these years.

2. You are alone with your soul mate in your house. The ambulance won't arrive in time, five minutes before you meet your creator.

~Corny cheesy stuff I'm not into but I'd probably say anything if I was about to die

3. You are stranded in the middle of nowhere, no one is around you but a single voice recorder. The gunshot wound on your chest leave you with only one minute.

Not sure what to say to this one xP But If you've seen the movie "127 Hours" I'd say something like he did lol.

4. You are surrounded by your enemies in a hospital room. You only have enough time to deliver a single sentence.

I'll haunt you in your sleep...

As soon as you cremate me make sure you play, "Another one bites the dust" at my funeral.

I want you to know that I promised one of my ex's that I would see her in heaven so yeah your basically my silver medal.

Rowsdower...

I'm ready! How bout you? (I would pull out a grenade and take them all with me)

Edited by thor9356

1. ¨i will *cough cough* come back¨

2. ¨its too late lets just remember the time we had *hugs her and died :o*

3. *in voice recorder* ¨tell those bas****s that they can go to he** through my dead a*****e¨ *end*

4. in an angry voice probally ¨ FU** YOU GO AND DIE IN HE**¨

this is my opinion what i would do censor :D

• 6 years later...

With the first scenario, I’d probably just tell everyone I love them and bring up funny things we did and good memories and laugh and all that good stuff. Give everyone a big hug for the very last time. 

The second scenario...I’d tell him I love him and that I’m sorry for not saying it enough. And tell him to not cry too much over me, save his tears for someone worth them. 

1. "Don't cry for me. I'm not going far, and I won't be gone for long."

2. "Thank you. For everything. For putting up with me. For believing in me. For loving me. I couldn't ask anything more."

3. "Sergeant. I've suffered a lethal injury, and I won't be able to report in tomorrow. Please bury me in my boots."

4. "See you all in hell."

1)  "There... is... anoth...er.... Sky...walk...er..."

2)  "You were right about me.  Tell your sister... you were right..."

3) 

Spoiler

Imagine actually finding a tape recorder with what you believe to be your spouse's final message to you, and it's this.  Rick roll from the grave, b*tch!  The greatest of all time!  Achievement unlocked!

4)  "I wish you good fortune in the wars to come."

On 7/16/2019 at 12:58 AM, Dreambiscuit said:

I can't top this...unless it's "Sorry, you're not in my will! Hahahahaha!" 

Oh, dammit.  DammitDAMMITDAMN IT!!  Lol.  I didn't look at the post above me before I made mine.  And here I thought I was soooo clever!  You....you horrible....sneaky... creep.  Lol.  :P  :laugh:

16 hours ago, Justin_Case001 said:

Oh, dammit.  DammitDAMMITDAMN IT!!  Lol.  I didn't look at the post above me before I made mine.  And here I thought I was soooo clever!  You....you horrible....sneaky... creep.  Lol.  :P  :laugh:

Yup, ya gotta be quick with those last words or someone will keel over first and beat you to the punch! :laugh:

• Brohoof 1

Gotta do every scenario; I'm gonna be serious for once:

1. I'll probably tell them that it's alright to cry and mourn, but that I want them to go on with life after no more than 10 days (I'm the old guy dying here; I can be patronizing for the last time) because that's what life is about. Tell them that this is the way God intended to be, and that I love them all, and that I will keep on loving them. Then I'll stop talking, then begin to make some jokes to light the mood. Then I'll ask them all to leave when I feel the time has come,after hugging them all of course, so I can be at peace when that happens.

2. Tell her that I love her, that I'm sorry for any bad thing I did; then I'll hug her and probably let myself die that way (I mean, I don't really like this scenario to be honest)

3. Tell my family I'm sorry I failed to come back to them, that I love them so so much; and probably make a last last joke

4. "Huh; took all of you guys to find me? Get good, scrubs"

Gather round. I need to tell you about a hidden legacy of mine. There is 20 million in gold, hidden in a secret location. This gold is yours. All you have to do is find it. I have hidden the gold in...

*dies*

2. You are alone with your soul mate in your house. The ambulance won't arrive in time, five minutes before you meet your creator

Was it really necessary to hit me that hard with the frying pan?

Jokes on them, Mr Voice Recorder... They completely missed my face.

How fast can you run before this bomb in my bed explodes and takes you poor bastards with me?

Failing any of them. My two fall back options would be:

"Rosebud"

"Not today, matey!" *kicks the Grim Reaper in the bollocks and runs off*

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

"Delete... my browser history... just kidding... it's not that bad...."

"Eh.... you already know."

"If you're hearing this, I was killed by XYZ...."

"I don't suppose not killing me is an option?"

Edited by Quinch