Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What were your previous display names, and why did you pick them?

Snow Frostflame

My username on most sites was (in some cases still is) Iamtheplauge. It was my original RuneScape account name, the first online account I ever created. It was meant to be intimidating but I spelled it wrong since I was like 14. I continued to use it in many places to honor that memory. On music related sites, you may find me as Sam the Music Man, for fairly obvious reasons.

• 4 weeks later...

I was Astral Soul when I registered due to some inspiration from a random pony name generator. Then I stay Astral Soul until the shenanigan night in November or December of last year for which I changed my name. I'm not sure anymore to what I changed it, but it was something in references to Jeric (since the shenanigan night were about Jeric).  Then I went back to Astral Soul and stayed with this to 1st of April of this year for which I changed my name to "Stuck in beaker" beakerGif.gif.b1e7301cf20930fbbbaa322249091021.gif. I choose that since an evening earlier Ive watched the Amending Fences episode of S5 with some friends and we were discussing this silly moment of the show. After the first of April I changed back to Astral Soul, since I'm Astral Soul. avatar.thumb.gif.6dc0630d41954dbe2b06ee9c62b4293c.gif

I've been using this same username since I joined here. As for my first profile image, I'm pretty sure it was a gif of Phoenix Wright.

• 4 weeks later...

Mine was my old xbox 360 username. Then I did "choatic" since I joined that team instead of "harmonic" when that site battle was a thing. Any others was just me messing with forum mates or the CTaM thread. 

• 7 months later...