Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Should I sell my PS4?

Poetic Justice

@@SUPERFOX5@@Radiance64, @, @, @@Jay-cross,@, @, @,  
Here's what I am going to do.
I decided to sell my PS4.

*GASP, NO*
HALT THY KEYBOARDS!

You see, the PS4 is going directly into a new computer chair and a drawing tablet. I am currently using a fold-out picnic chair because my old office chair burned (yes, burned) in an unfortunate accident.

A lot of people believe that Sony (and Microsoft) will make an upgraded PS4, weather it be in Graphics, Processing, or Memory, no one is sure, but we all know it is comming. Since I work at GameStop, I'm just going to wait for that new system to go Pre-Owned so I can pick it up for super cheap.

Also, any commissions I make off the drawing thing will help out.

Also a plus, by then, The Order and LBP3 will be super cheap.

Thank you all for your input. You really helped me out with weighing my options.

• Brohoof 1

For what? That one obscure single player game? I'll go to my manager's house and play it with her. And play some D&D while I am at it.

Someday. If you sell your ps4, you will regret it. Someday.... not now. Someday....

Just depends on what you deem more valuable. If the PC upgrades are really worth the money that you think you can get for the PS4 then go for it.

It's also way too early to tell if next-gen consoles are worth it, so you might want to hold on to it.

Then again, they might not be worth it and you might get less for it down the line.

It's hard to say without answering a bunch of questions and looking at a lot of variables. (BTW: I haven't bought a next-gen console yet because PC, so that's my 2-cents).

I would never sell any game console, even if I didn't really need it/use it that much.  But then again, I'm quite the collector and aficionado.  I still wish my family had never sold our orginal NES.  But alas, I was about 5 at the time, and had no say in the matter.  Nor did I care at that age.  But I still have my faithful SNES in the drawer in my bed, and every console since then has a place in my home...and my heart.  ...lol.  Okay, that was a bit over the top and sappy.

Anyway, if you were debating buying a PS4, I might say weight the pros and cons, and perhaps just save the money for PC stuff, and blabbity blah or what have you.  But since you already have the thing, absolutely keep it.

At this point there really isn't anything worth owning. The only exclusive worth owning at the moment is Infamous Second Son, anything else so far has been underwhelming. Any other game worth owning are multiplatform games also appearing on PC and every other console including last gen. 

Any other game that looks promising isn't coming out until next year. Keep it until the games come out by the end of next year, and if none of the games live up, then I'd say sell it.

Of course if you can't wait another year now would be a good time to sell it

EDIT: Oh, I see you've already sold it

Edited by The Sexy Pharaoh