Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Ask Zecora (with all the rhymes!)

Princess-Sunbutt

Zecora, Do you help Spike from time to time, to control his Dragon powers?

Ah, well I wish something like that was true, but sadly that I cannot do. Spikes powers are truly great, in order for him to find that out all you have to do is wait.

(edited)
What do you think is the best feature of Ponyville? Feature could like, nice scenery location, friendly ponies, etc.

For friendly ponies I can defiantly say no, as their distrust of me would most clearly show. However I must say that I like the market place, for there I can buy my much needed orthoclase. 

Edited by Princess-Sunbutt

Being so far in the Everfree forest, do you ever have trouble with the wildlife?

The forest creatures have been no threat, I have used a brew that hasnt failed me yet. Every time a monster may came my way I give it a spray and it keeps them at bay. 

Ah, well I wish something like that was true, but sadly that I cannot do. Spikes powers are truly great, in order for him to find that out all you have to do is wait.

Okay, Do you see Twilight and Spike's new Castle?

Okay, Do you see Twilight and Spike's new Castle?

From my house I cant see the castle, the trees of the forest save me the hassle. As much as Twilight may like a castle of that kind I cannot look at it, Id go blind.  

*Gives you some oranges*

Thanks for the oranges I'll put them to good use, Im sure they will make some excellent juice. 

From my house I cant see the castle, the trees of the forest save me the hassle. As much as Twilight may like a castle of that kind I cannot look at it, Id go blind.

Did you see it in Ponyville, it's quite a castle.

It's great that you live near Ponyville, do you sometimes miss the land where your from?

It's great that you live near Ponyville, do you sometimes miss the land where your from?

Sometimes I do miss my people so far away, I had all I ever wanted yet here I stay. I spend my life alone to pay for my past transgressions, so there you have gotten some confessions. Now dont tell anypony else what I have said, or the consequences you will come to dread.     

Sometimes I do miss my people so far away, I had all I ever wanted yet here I stay. I spend my life alone to pay for my past transgressions, so there you have gotten some confessions. Now dont tell anypony else what I have said, or the consequences you will come to dread.     

You have my word. 

Zecora,

What's the best potion you brew up? The Poison Joke Cure?

• 3 weeks later...
 post-18984-0-45412500-1416637856.gif good day! am a student of journalism from Canterlot High school i would like an interview with you

what is your favorite food?

whats is your deepest fear?

you have a crush on somepony?

you like videogames?

whats the most difficult potion you ever do?

when you start making potions?
  • Brohoof 1