Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Ask Darkblade Stormgiggle

Gatekeeper Giggle

Where did you get your name 

An excellent question! Well, when you get officially recognized as a master wizard, you are supposed to take a new name to signify your transcendence to a new state of being. This new name is is what other master wizards will refer to you as, and it may never be changed. Well, the day of the ceremony came and I hadn't even given a single thought to what my new name should be. When I was asked the question, I panicked and just said the first thing that came to mind. So now I'm stuck with the name.  :wat:

Also, you should have stabbed Luna when you had the chance!

• Brohoof 1

An excellent question! Well, when you get officially recognized as a master wizard, you are supposed to take a new name to signify your transcendence to a new state of being. This new name is is what other master wizards will refer to you as, and it may never be changed. Well, the day of the ceremony came and I hadn't even given a single thought to what my new name should be. When I was asked the question, I panicked and just said the first thing that came to mind. So now I'm stuck with the name.  :wat:

Also, you should have stabbed Luna when you had the chance!

Huh what ya mean stab Luna 

Huh what ya mean stab Luna 

You should have stabbed Luna with your hidden blades when you air assassinated her. The princesses are glass cannons; they can dish out massive damage but they themselves can't take a hit. If you had stabbed Luna, she would have crumpled like tinfoil. Not that it matters. I highly doubt Obsidian will fall for Celestia's cheap trick. He'll kill her easily, I'm sure. But I guess we'll just have to wait and see.  ;)

You should have stabbed Luna with your hidden blades when you air assassinated her. The princesses are glass cannons; they can dish out massive damage but they themselves can't take a hit. If you had stabbed Luna, she would have crumpled like tinfoil. Not that it matters. I highly doubt Obsidian will fall for Celestia's cheap trick. He'll kill her easily, I'm sure. But I guess we'll just have to wait and see.  ;)

1.) Remember Obsidian Wing said recruit Luna?

2.) Im killing Cadence. Killing two princesses is not fair for the others :#

Edited by BronyAssassin

I made this image for you my friend. Hope you like it. 

A finer work of art I have never before laid eyes on!

Your favourite food

Hm, a difficult question indeed. I would have to say my grandmother's chocolate milkshakes. They're made with love, you see. 

• Brohoof 2

(edited)

Do you have any cherries? I'm asking for a friend.

Nope, no cherries here I'm afraid. And tell Angel Bunny I said hello, and that I hope his evil plan to take over Equestria is going smoothly. 

Edited by Stormgiggle

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

How large is your "True Form"?

A good question! 

I'm usually around the size of a large house, but given enough time and energy I can grow to become very large. I also shrink when I take damage.

Edited by Stormgiggle

A good question! 

I'm usually around the size of a large house, but given enough time and energy I can grow to become very large. I also shrink when I take damage.

Two questions:

1. Is there a limit to how high you can grow
  2. You, shrink? Just for the sole reason you were attacked? That's really inconvenient...

I guess the second isn't really a question...

Is there a limit to how high you can grow

Yes. I have a finite amount of mass to work with, and it takes time and energy to make more mass. As for an upper limit to my growth, theoretically there isn't one, but the larger I get the more energy it takes to grow even bigger. I eventually reach a point where further growth would be almost impossible.

You, shrink? Just for the sole reason you were attacked? That's really inconvenient...

Well you would have to destroy a part of me to get the shrinking effect, but yes, I do shrink when hit with an effective attack.

Yes. I have a finite amount of mass to work with, and it takes time and energy to make more mass. As for an upper limit to my growth, theoretically there isn't one, but the larger I get the more energy it takes to grow even bigger. I eventually reach a point where further growth would be almost impossible.
So, if someone were to give you even more energy, you'd keep growing as long as you had a constant supply of energy?

So, if someone were to give you even more energy, you'd keep growing as long as you had a constant supply of energy?

Yes. But it would take an enormous amount of energy to get me to grow bigger then, oh, let's say the size of a small state. And It couldn't be just any type of energy. It would have to be magical energy.

Yes. But it would take an enormous amount of energy to get me to grow bigger then, oh, let's say the size of a small state. And It couldn't be just any type of energy. It would have to be magical energy.

Alright, let's move onto another question,

What is your next goal? World domination? Or did you already achieve that one?