Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Ask Darkblade Stormgiggle

Gatekeeper Giggle

• 4 weeks later...

I don't have any one main goal. All I really want to do is to better understand the magic of friendship, and thwart the forces of harmony. 

Really? You don't say! Well then, which pony would you attack first?

Do you enjoy chaos as much as I do? How did you become an Alicorn? 

Ever think that all alicorns have a advantage over the other species? What's up with the true form? Have you ever considered my ponynality as a threat? What's with 42, declaring me as the "scariest dethroner?" I'm quite, "two-faced" is it? Do you believe the same way about you? Your motivation to become evil? How did you come up with the location, what is it called? Too many questions yet?

Ok, one more. Our battles are quite famous. Do you believe we are equally matched?

@@CinnamonPop

Geez, I'm really sorry for not responding sooner!  :adorkable: You got buried under a bunch of notifications! 

Well then, which pony would you attack first?

Attack? Me? No, that's not how I operate! I would become friends with the main 6, using the very thing they hold so dear against them! That's much more fun then just slaughtering them all!

Do you enjoy chaos as much as I do? 

Oh, yes! I simply adore chaos!  :D

How did you become an Alicorn? 

Well, just between us two, I'm not actually an alicorn! I'm not even a pony! I'm actually an extra-dimensional being made out of shadowy ooze!  :fluttershy:

Ever think that all alicorns have a advantage over the other species?

Yes. They have a major advantage, in many ways. However, they also have many weaknesses that the other races don't... 

What's up with the true form?

As the final boss, I have to have more then one form! It's the law!

Have you ever considered my ponynality as a threat?

No offence...  but not really. You're just a knife wielding psycho! I however, am a powerful demigod with mastery over dark magic! You're not much of a threat to me.  :fiery:

What's with 42, declaring me as the "scariest dethroner?"

You'll have to ask 42 that question. I'm just as puzzled as you are on that one!

I'm quite, "two-faced" is it? Do you believe the same way about you?

Oh yes. I love to deceive people, nothing quite matches the thrill I get from telling a good lie! That being said, I know that sometimes it's not okay to lie...

Your motivation to become evil?

For me, evil is a career choice, a choice that I made happily. I'm very good at the art of villainy, and I enjoy doing it too! ^_^  I think this song sums it up best:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QxJrjV4PNXA

Even so, I tend to be affably evil. Just because I'm evil doesn't mean I can't be polite and kind!  :)

How did you come up with the location, what is it called?

Huh? :confused: 

Do you believe we are equally matched?

Not really... I already spoke about this, I think.

If you were an element of harmony, which one would you be? (Does not have to be an official one)

I could never be an element of harmony, as I am diametrically opposed to everything harmony stands for. But if I were an element of... something besides harmony, I would be the Element of Deception.

You see, you and me have two different ways of evil. You have a strategic offensive. I just run in and assassinate the pony. What is your strongest attack?

I set lines though. Your plan to hurt my friend Pinkie Pie has been revealed.

What is your strongest attack?

I can't just do that whenever I want, though. 

Your plan to hurt my friend Pinkie Pie has been revealed.

Me? Hurt Pinkie Pie? You must be mistaken! I would never hurt that lovable party pony!

Oh no! I said I was going to become friends with the mane six! Truly, I must be the most fiendish type of person imaginable!

*laughs* Go ahead... I have many enemies... Especially since your friend, Rainbow Dash, broke my wing.

When exactly did you become a princess?

I became a Princess when I first entered Equestria, so I could blend in with the ponies better. I liked being a princess so much that I never stopped being a Princess, even when I Left Equestria.