Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Ask Darkblade Stormgiggle

Gatekeeper Giggle

post-18984-0-43211000-1399339235.gif Good day Robotic Stormgiggle i hope you have a nice time, i was thinking that i could make an interview:

First of all how you been these days? Pretty good? this time of the month things get more hot in the weather so How is days there going?

post-18984-0-98404500-1399340807.gif Now i have some question regarding the 6th season of MLP, it seems that all ponies are excited about the baby so i would like to know your personal opinion, what is your reaction? isn't the baby cute? it doesn't make you take it to Timbuktu?

What surprices you think we are gonna get from the next episodes? you think is gonna be something special to the mane 6? A new villain? a ship perhaps? 

Good day Robotic Stormgiggle i hope you have a nice time, i was thinking that i could make an interview:

Greetings Balareth! I'd love to have an interview!  :love:  I've also been looking at your art shop, and I like your very reasonable prices and quality art. I may decide to buy some someday soon!  B)

First of all how you been these days? Pretty good? this time of the month things get more hot in the weather so How is days there going?  

Well, I turned into a machine, and I'm not sure how I feel about that yet.  :blink: But other then that, I've been pretty good!  :)

Well, I must admit I love cold, snowy weather, but this warm weather is really growing on me. It's nice to be able to go outside without wearing a big, heavy coat! 

Now i have some question regarding the 6th season of MLP, it seems that all ponies are excited about the baby so i would like to know your personal opinion, what is your reaction? isn't the baby cute? it doesn't make you take it to Timbuktu?

The baby is quite interesting.  :twi: I don't know about cute, I'm not exactly the best one to comment on such matters. It is fascinating she turned out to be an alicorn though, from a genetics standpoint. I wonder if being an alicorn is a passive or an active trait? :ooh:  And no, I definitely wouldn't kidnap the baby and take it to Timbuktu!  :blink: I'm evil but not that evil. 

What surprices you think we are gonna get from the next episodes? you think is gonna be something special to the mane 6? A new villain? a ship perhaps? 

Definitely a new villain, which is what I'm most excited about!  :pinkie: I've always loved the villains in MLP, they're what drew me to MLP in the first place. I don't think there will be any ships though, but I could be wrong about that. 

Definitely a new villain, which is what I'm most excited about!  :pinkie: I've always loved the villains in MLP, they're what drew me to MLP in the first place. I don't think there will be any ships though, but I could be wrong about that. 

post-18984-0-98404500-1399340807.gif heh heh feel free to order a GIF whenever you want
now tell me do you think the baby is gonna have a important role in the show? if so can you imagine a picture where the baby is the key for any situation? we are talking about Twilight's niece (and am pretty sure bronies are gonna call her Auntie Twi or such) which brings me to this:

how strong you think is gonna be the link between Aunt Twilight and her niece? strong like she is gonna appear in several episodes or she is gonna appear once or twice?

post-18984-0-79845300-1399345014.gif now i been thinking...

the CMC have now their Cutie Marks, Cadance and Shinning Armor have a family, how other important aspects you think is gonna happen to the show? 

Discord has becoming more than just a bg character, what is your opinion about that? you think he is gonna play a huge role in the episodes? and what about changing his apperance? most bronies love him as it is but as a show for little girls his appereance may change to a friendly one and less demonic.

Also
do you think that the rest of the mane 6 are gonna became alicorns before shows end? if you think about it, Alicorns are immortal and Twilight will see her friends die, so you think that Hasbro is aware of that?  what would be bronies's reaction if this happen? and more important: who will be the next and why? if this happens you think this would approve the theory that a mare became an alicorn for being a princess or princess for being an alicorn?

• 4 weeks later...

Which of the following is a proper name for (CH3)2CHCH2NHCH2CH2CH(CH3)2?

2,7-dimethyl-4-azaoctane

butylpentylamine

2,7-dimethylpropylbutylamine

3-amino-2,7-dimethyloctane

• 2 weeks later...

Doing my research I have found a cosmic entity that sounds familiar.... 

Stormgiggle is a cosmic abstract entity and personification of oblivion that represents non-existence and is a counter force to the expanding universe. Stormgiggle is a Primordial Void.He is the manifestation of all destruction and anti-material in the universe,representing the other side of the coin of creator deities.His power exceeds almost every other being,putting him on par with nigh-omnipotent beings,such as the God Empress or Death. any rivalry is usually fought through avatars as Stormgiggle usually resides in the Outer Void, beyond our dimension.

A quote from this entity.. 

"Now don't think badly of me: I can't help but wish for the end of all things. It's in my nature, my very identity, for I am before creation ever was and where creation ends... I wait. I am the void. The breath between life and death. Between death and rebirth. The nothing -- from which the everything springs." --Stormgiggle.

So tell me @Gatekeeper Giggle is this entity you?

Edited by Trottermare Galamane