Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Ask Darkblade Stormgiggle

Gatekeeper Giggle

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Hi! :3 What kind of things annoy you?

Hello! 

Definitely the color yellow, I HATE yellow! It's so gaudy, and ugly! Did you know that the color yellow makes babies cry? 

I don't like unnecessary vulgarity. There's a time and place for it, sure, but you shouldn't be saying that stuff in every other sentence you say!

Also, I hate it when so called 'heroes' break into my house and try to kill me because they think my actions are "morally wrong" and "utterly insane." How can they stand on the moral high ground when they themselves are breaking and entering; and trespassing!?

• Brohoof 1

• 1 month later...

What's your favourite font?

Definitely the color yellow, I HATE yellow! It's so gaudy, and ugly! Did you know that the color yellow makes babies cry? 

hqdefault.jpg

So, Storm, do tell me your address so I can break into your house.

All the cool kids have one of these, so now I do to! 

Ask this humble necromancer whatever questions you desire!  ^_^

*too

(edited)

What's your favourite font?

sig-4014633.hqdefault.jpg

So, Storm, do tell me your address so I can break into your house.

My favorite font? Comic Sans, the most hated font in all the land! post-29563-0-45560600-1419662787.png

I also like Times New Roman for its serious, businesslike appeal.  

Yellow!? blogentry-29563-0-77680300-1419459635.png Argh, the worst color ever! How could you?  :(

Sorry, but I'd never give out my personal information out online where anypony could read it. Even so, I'd love to have you over to visit someday!  :fluttershy:

Edited by Stormgiggle

My favorite font? Comic Sans, the most hated font in all the land! 

I also like Times New Roman for its serious, businesslike appeal.  

Yellow!? Argh, the worst color ever! How could you?  :(

Sorry, but I'd never give out my personal information out online where anypony could read it. Even so, I'd love to have you over to visit someday!  :fluttershy:

Comic Sans is a very serious font! All my chemistry workpacks use it!

Yellow's my team colour! We need your support to succeed.

How can I break into your house without your address?

Comic Sans is a very serious font! All my chemistry workpacks use it!

Yellow's my team colour! We need your support to succeed.

How can I break into your house without your address?

Really? That's wonderful!

No offence, but I hope your team fails so spectacularly and so completely at even the most basic of tasks that the name of your team becomes synonymous with utter failure. I wish such a fate on any who dare declare yellow their team color.

I don't know...  :huh:

• 6 months later...

My favorite color is purple!  :love: It's such a majestic, yet malevolent, color!  :ooh:

Ohhh, I see what you did there... :ooh: Another question: why do you make yourself look like a female alicorn to fool ponies into respecting you, while you're actually male? I mean, a male alicorn would be respectable too, don't you think? :ooh:

Ohhh, I see what you did there... :ooh: Another question: why do you make yourself look like a female alicorn to fool ponies into respecting you, while you're actually male? I mean, a male alicorn would be respectable too, don't you think? :ooh:

Wow, what a question...  :blink:   Well, as a creature of magic I'm technically genderless, but I identify as a female! And I'd much rather be an alicorn princess then an alicorn prince!  :)

Wow, what a question...  :blink:   Well, as a creature of magic I'm technically genderless, but I identify as a female! And I'd much rather be an alicorn princess then an alicorn prince!  :)

Ohhh, so you're genderless... :ooh: Well, on your profile, it says you're male... :wat:

What!? Don't listen to to that silly old thing!  :catface: And I'm only genderless in my true form. As an alicorn princess I'm fully female.  :toldya:

.... :wat: Okay then! :) I think I believe you :comeatus:

Ugh, it's such a bright, obnoxious color!  :diamondtiara: Every time you look at it, it's like a visual assault on the eyes! Plus, I hear it makes babies cry. 

Well, it's true that it's bright .... :lie: Meh, making babies cry, not a great deal  :huh: