Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Intro to Lightning!

TheCraftyWhiteFox

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony: Rainbow Dash

How did you find MLP Forums?: I was once on here before, but due to loosing my passwords to everything had to start anew

How you became a fan of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic: Kids i was babysitting back in 2011- and then my best friends

Wings. the freedom to be or go where ever you desire. i desired nothing more then to pull free and suck in fresh air as i flew away, beating the air around me bringing me farther from the earth, closer to the sky...

im not sure where i begin on this- i was given a bit of challenge to design a ponysana of myself- or more so i representation or what i desire to be , hope to be and yet a separate id from who i am as a person.  

i went over all of my oc's only to find- with a couple fixes and changes here and there- that- Lighting was the perfect representative . 

She's average highth, lightweight, with larger wings then your average pony . 

she is wild and uncanny, Spirited and Free with nothing to hold her back, as far as anyone is concerned. She Loves storms more the she lets on and when weaving the clouds, she takes great care that they are exactly to what she desires, like an artist with a master piece. she also had an attitude like a lightning storm, fierce and raging. she still has it, though less uncontrolled and fewer thanks to wonderful friends and teachers like luna, celestia and the mane six along with her best friends like tramglam, fallen, and the rest of her gang.

when not involved with rainbowdash in crazy races, or the fire dept(her job) she is with fluttershy nursing sick ones back to health. dueling two jobs was admit ably difficult at first for Lightning, but with The fire dept and the section she was with the other cloud weavers, mastered and she  the head leader when time calls, she found she had time to take on a second job, a hobby really. 

she has a birth mark of a lightning bold on her neck

newstylelightning_by_vvanderingspirit-d7

• Brohoof 1

Lol I know- I just have short term memory loss- and before, you could log on using facebook- so i always did that, but then they changed it and i lost everything. :(

What I do is I write down all the important login infos for websites I use on a daily basis on a piece of paper, scan it, and save it in a crypted ".pass" file.

This might sound a bit too much, but in the past I have been hacked and I don't want that to happen again.

OOOh

What I do is I write down all the important login infos for websites I use on a daily basis on a piece of paper, scan it, and save it in a crypted ".pass" file.

This might sound a bit too much, but in the past I have been hacked and I don't want that to happen again.

Oh i know how that feels! usually , since i have my computure in a trusted place- i write down all thats important and post it on my computure so i can see it :)

• Brohoof 1