Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Hello, new here!

PinkCupcakes

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony: Pinkie Pie

How did you find MLP Forums?: Found it when looking for a new site to get into!

How you became a fan of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic: I became a fan of MLP when one of my friends online hadn't stopped bugging me about it. First she sent me a ton of songs from My Little Pony, and I fell in love with them. I decided to give the show a chance, and fell into it.

Hello! I'm PinkieCupcakes, or SarahBefish by my real internet name! I'm an artist, who has way too much time on her hands! I'm a pegasister, and also a Hetalian... and I think that's all of the fandoms I'm into, well, that and I've kinda moved away from T.U.F.F Puppy. 

I also have a website, BefishProductions, and also a PaigeeWorld account. Any other accounts should be listed on my profile. I hope I get to know some people on here! 

Nice meeting you all here! 

• Brohoof 1

Well it is my honor to be the first to welcome you to The Forums!!! 

Duh!

Duh 

Duh!

That aside it is great to hear that you're an artist and I hope to some of your work around the forums eventually. Should you ever require someone (or pony) to talk or for other randomness be sure to look up. I hope that you have a wonderful time on one of the friendliest forums you'll ever find.

• Brohoof 2