Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Fractured

Flowerflame: wassup Tiara! if you can change a moment of your life what could it be?

I would have picked better friends from the start; not like those jerks from school who were only friends with me because of my money.

• Brohoof 1

You don't have to say it's you, I guess.

...Fine. But this is the last time i'm doing this!

*3 hours later*

There,It's over. She's fun and bubbly, and actually not that bad a kisser, to be honest. We sat by the fountain, and talked about their relationship, then about video games, then about what they were going to do tomorrow(which reminds to to tell button to make some plans). I had to make a lot of stuff up, i'm not sure how she didn't catch me, to be honest. (Ugh, i'm so sorry...) 

• Brohoof 1

...Fine. But this is the last time i'm doing this!

*3 hours later*

There,It's over. She's fun and bubbly, and actually not that bad a kisser, to be honest. We sat by the fountain, and talked about their relationship, then about video games, then about what they were going to do tomorrow(which reminds to to tell button to make some plans). I had to make a lot of stuff up, i'm not sure how she didn't catch me, to be honest. (Ugh, i'm so sorry...) 

I shall choose dare.

I meant SS, but whatever. I dare you to go into the Everfree Forest and wrestle 74 Timber Wolves.

Really?!...

*grins sadistically*

Only 74?

*one hour later*

Here you go!

*drops a huge pile of sticks dragged all the way from the everfree*

Approximately half a year's worth of magical lumber. You should have asked for something harder; it was more difficult carrying them up here.

Edited by Shimmer5000
  • Brohoof 1

Really?!...

*grins sadistically*

Only 74?

*one hour later*

Here you go!

*drops a huge pile of sticks dragged all the way from the everfree*

Approximately half a year's worth of magical lumber. You should have asked for something harder; it was more difficult carrying them up here.

Yeah, I should probably never mess with you.

...dare I guess.

(edited)

Fine...

*kisses Diamond Tiara*

Note that this is the only time you'll ever get kissed by a time lord.

I choose dare.

Ugh... oh joy.

Oh, since you're a "lord of time", you should probably know something about this. This weird robot thing crashed outside of Ponyville, and my daddy had to have it. He cleaned it up a bit, and it turns out, it's really cool. It has a name, and it even talks! Say hi, Cyberpony!

*delete* *delete* *delete*

Isn't he cute? You guys should make friends!

Edited by Shimmer5000
  • Brohoof 1

Ugh... oh joy.

Oh, since you're a "lord of time", you should probably know something about this. This weird robot thing crashed outside of Ponyville, and my daddy had to have it. He cleaned it up a bit, and it turns out, it's really cool. It has a name, and it even talks! Say hi, Cyberpony!

*delete* *delete* *delete*

Isn't he cute? You guys should make friends!

(sorry that dare was for Scoots, the text just didn't get colored I guess, but you can dare her in the next round)

Oh, no. I am not making friends with a Cyberpony!

(sorry that dare was for Scoots, the text just didn't get colored I guess, but you can dare her in the next round)

Oh, no. I am not making friends with a Cyberpony!

But look at him; he's adorable. Of course, he would've been cuter with the weapons, but Princess Celestia didn't think it was a good idea. Ugh, what does she know?

Anyways, that's your dare. Shake hooves!