Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Hello! I am new and my name is Clockwork McTic

ClockworkMLP

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony: Pinkie Pie

How did you find MLP Forums?: I was randomly searching "how to make your friend a brony" and there was a post about it. I thought it was cool how it worked so I signed up!

How you became a fan of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic: Well, this is weird but I randomly started watching anaylises videos from ponies like VoiceofReason, Tommy Oliver and others. Then when I to actually went to watch the show I looked at it from an analytical perspective. At first it made me embarrassed knowing that a little girls show was so interesting and complicated. When I started memorizing the mane sixes names I realized that there were many adult fans of the show. That made me feel better and now I'm a full blown pegasister.

I like making and fixing old antique clocks. I enjoy designing models for a number of things such as buildings and trains. I have a little brother named Quill Ink and a twin sister named Gradient Brush. Our parents didn't care about our education and more on our social skills. Quill Ink and I lacked friends or any contact with other classmates. That's the problem with living in Manehatten...

• Brohoof 5

Welcome to the forums! I'm sure you'll have a lovely time here and make a good amount of friends. Also, I can assume that your OC is Steampunk-styled?

Because that's extremely awesome to see more Steampunk fans.

Nevertheless, have fun!

pinkie_says___hello___by_mezkalito4p-d4h

• Brohoof 2