Banner by ~ Zero

Hi! New member here.

Cyrus

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony

rarity

How did you find MLP Forums?

How you became a fan of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony: Rarity

How did you find MLP Forums?: I remembered hearing about the forum a while ago so I decided to check it out. Just searched it on Google and found it.

How you became a fan of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic: My friend introduced me to it way back during Season 2. He eventually left the fandom, but I stuck around :)

Programmer by trade, self-taught digital artist by hobby. I'm watching Rainbow Rocks right now. What's up? What's the popular thing to do on these forums? I'm looking for a place where I can actually talk and kind of get to know some people. Is this good for that?

• Brohoof 2

Hello and welcome! Thes forums might not be as popular as they could be, but its a very friendly and helpful community. I hope you have a good time and you don't get lost in the confusing layout like I did...

Maybe I'll hear from you in the creative resources down in Octavia's hall. :)

Edited by AmberDust
  • Brohoof 2

Hi there, welcome to the site, hope you have an awesome time here! :D nice choice of favourite pony too, Rarity is my second-best pony~ I'm kind of new myself so still learning about these forums, but if you ever want to talk or whatever I'd be happy to! ^.^

Edited by Coco before Pommel
  • Brohoof 2