Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

punypour

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony

Pinkie Pie

How did you find MLP Forums?

I was looking for some communities where people shared at least partially my intrests, very inclusive one. I came across this forum just straight from googling about mlp.

How you became a fan of My Little Pony

Mlp was my fav show in my childhood/preteen times. It came back always at some point. I'm not really i great artist (I wouldn't even call myself an artist frankly with all the love towards myself) but I do love designing and making characters. I started to draw OCs to mlp. I made two of them. Even my username and profilepic is the other one, grumpy pegasos, Puny Pour. English is not my first language so I apologize from the weird sentences.

My favourite pony is pinkie pie. She reminds me of myself and well she is iconic. I'm usually the "pinkie pie" of our group. Or whatever group I am in. :)

I'm pretty ordinary person whose not maybe as fixated in mlp than most fans but still. We watch mlp together with my friends from time to time and sometimes it's comforting to watch once again those good old episodes by myself. I had a lot of horse/pony related things in my life other than mlp. I played star stable and I did horseback riding for 7 years. I'm thinking about starting it again, I use to be very athletic but studies and work has made me quite tired. I also snowboard and collect books. Nothing very interesting. I love reading about people's OCs.:mlp_pinkie:

• Brohoof 5