Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Hey Hey~!

Fabricia Gearhart

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony: Applejack

How did you find MLP Forums?: Wanted to RP with other bronies and... here I am! :)

How you became a fan of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic: I walked in on my older brother (who is 22 now) watching it and decided to try it out. Now I'm addicted. XD

Hello, everypony~! I'm Fabricia Gearhart, or Fabi for short! I was once on iBrony and am also on PonySquares. I'm a huge fan of writing and am currently going into English for New Media as my bachelor's degree. Yes, I am in college. XD

I'm also an artist (or so I like to tell myself). I draw all of my own fanart and draw based on my experiences in my RPs. So if we're chilling and having a good time, you can be assured that I'll draw out some fanart for our RP. ^_^

Other than that, there's not much to me that I would really care to speak about. Although, I would like to put this out here right now: I am not going to RP sexy times with you when we first meet. I've been getting a LOT of that lately, and it sickens me to no end.

I'm also bisexual, for those of you who would like to know, so I'm always up for romantic RP with stallions AND mares. :D

Message me if you'd like to RP. ^_^

- Fabi

• Brohoof 5

Very cute OC You have. I'd hug :wub:

Welcome to the forums and I hope You enjoy Your time here. I wish I could RP, but I am just... bad in this stuff xD 

If You need a friend or a help though feel free to ask ^^

• Brohoof 2

Very cute OC You have. I'd hug :wub:

Welcome to the forums and I hope You enjoy Your time here. I wish I could RP, but I am just... bad in this stuff xD 

If You need a friend or a help though feel free to ask ^^

Haha, thank you~! I'll most certainly add you as a friend on here. ^_^

• Brohoof 3

Welcome to the forum! RPing is something I've tried before, and while I liked it a lot almost all the RPs I've been in have fallen apart, none of those were 1x1s though.

Oh, but If you've got any questions regarding how things work on the forum , don't hesitate to ask a pony!

• Brohoof 2

HELLO BLANK FLANK

*LICKS*

Welcome to my herd

*places between legs for protection*

now since your new don't run off otherwise you might get lost or eaten, follow the rules then you can be let out on your own

DAWWWWWW

• Brohoof 1