Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Moin Moin und Hallo, Zada und Tusch

Commander Shroob

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony: Rarity

How did you find MLP Forums?: Google knows it all!

How you became a fan of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic: My best, latvian Friend told me to watch it.

Hello there everyone. My Name's Lucas, I am from Germany. Most of the times I play Videogames or watch Cartoons.

I'm an adicted Collector for everything I like. There's Merch of it? You can count that I have an eye on it.

What else to say? You should fear my bad jokes. they are groundbreakingly bad. But mostly in German. OC's in the work but sadly I'm a terrible artist. I hope we will have fun as a Community. :)

(Because it didn't work 5 times in the Preview I will write it here again just to be sure.)

Favourite Mane 6 Pony: Rarity

How did I find MLP Forum: Google

How I became a Fan of MLP: FiM: My best, latvian Friend told me to watch it.

Well seems like it worked after all...

• Brohoof 5

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony: Rarity

How did you find MLP Forums?: Google knows it all!

How you became a fan of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic: My best, latvian Friend told me to watch it.

Hello there everyone. My Name's Lucas, I am from Germany. Most of the times I play Videogames or watch Cartoons.

I'm an adicted Collector for everything I like. There's Merch of it? You can count that I have an eye on it.

What else to say? You should fear my bad jokes. they are groundbreakingly bad. But mostly in German. OC's in the work but sadly I'm a terrible artist. I hope we will have fun as a Community. :)

(Because it didn't work 5 times in the Preview I will write it here again just to be sure.)

Favourite Mane 6 Pony: Rarity

How did I find MLP Forum: Google

How I became a Fan of MLP: FiM: My best, latvian Friend told me to watch it.

Well seems like it worked after all...

Why, moin moin there Lucas!

post-25189-0-29335800-1407596850_thumb.jpeg

After my valued colleagues ooBrony and Jeric said hello, i dont want to be left out!

Welcome in the forums! Nice to see another fan of the fab one here! I hope you will have much fun and find many new friends!

Like Jeric said, we have a pretty active fanclub you might want to check out!
  • Brohoof 3

Awesome Can practice my german

Hej ny pony , jeg håber du har en sjov tid her, men du skal læse reglerne og ikke kneppe rundt men personalet er meget venlige til dig, så vi håber, du har en god tid

yay

Har du nogen gode pølser også da jeg løb ud og har brug for nogle mere men alle butikkerne er lukket så måske sende mig nogle ?, der ville være awesome XD

Jeg tror Jeriko er lidt irriterende, da han er en dumed pony der spiser masser af fødevarer fra mit køleskab alligevel men thats ikke et stort problem, da jeg låste den

• Brohoof 2

Awesome Can practice my german

I am awfully sorry that I have to disappoint you, but that looks more like Dutch or something nothern (Swedish or so) not German.

And many Thanks to everyone for the heartwarming welcome. :D

Edited by Commander Shroob
  • Brohoof 2