Ask Scootaloo!

deletedaccount0000

my favorite place to hang out is at sugar cube corner, duh! Umm...n-no, i dont have a crush... And my biggest fear is that i will never fly. Ever.

arent there only supposed to be three questions?

Oh, sorry, Applebloom, just answer the first three

• Brohoof 1

Oh, sorry, Applebloom, just answer the first three

well, the idea for the bow came when someone called themselves a present...so i put a bow on my head and called myself one, too! I dont really know...weve just..been busy. And, im not the leader...we just kinda..go with the flow... I guess.

well, the idea for the bow came when someone called themselves a present...so i put a bow on my head and called myself one, too! I dont really know...weve just..been busy. And, im not the leader...we just kinda..go with the flow... I guess.

All of that's really cool! Except for losing the Twilight Time thing, it looked kinda fun.

Well, I guess it's your turn now. Make it good, Applebloom!

Edited by Shimmer5000
  • Brohoof 1

All of that's really cool! Except for losing the Twilight Time thing, it looked kinda fun.

Well, I guess it's your turn now. Make it good, Applebloom!

okay, silver, do you like music? If so, what kind of music do you prefer? Whats the funniest thing anypony has ever said to you?

Diamond, whats your favorite dessert? What do you do in your spare time (when your alone, that is)? What was the most embarrasing moment in your life?

okay, silver, do you like music? If so, what kind of music do you prefer? Whats the funniest thing anypony has ever said to you?

Diamond, whats your favorite dessert? What do you do in your spare time (when your alone, that is)? What was the most embarrasing moment in your life?

Actually, yeah, I like music. I prefer classical, or anything by Octavia. The funniest thing anypony ever said to me... uh... "How's it hanging, four-eyes!" Though it was only funny because Di said it...

Because I make anything funny! Okay, favorite desert is chocolate pudding. In my spare time, I play with the jewlery set my dad gave me, and I put stuff together. My most embarrassing moment was when I tried to go ice skating at the pond a few Winter's ago. I fell flat on my face, and everypony laughed at me. I showed them up later by trashing everyone in the skating competition later, but still.

Edited by Shimmer5000
  • Brohoof 1

Actually, yeah, I like music. I prefer classical, or anything by Octavia. The funniest thing anypony ever said to me... uh... "How's it hanging, four-eyes!" Though it was only funny because Di said it...

Because I make anything funny! Okay, favorite desert is chocolate pudding. In my spare time, I play with the jewlery set my dad gave me, and I put stuff together. My most embarrassing moment was when I tried to go ice skating at the pond a few Winter's ago. I fell flat on my face, and everypony laughed at me. I showed them up later by trashing everyone in the skating competition later, but still.

*laughing* well i guess its your turn, silver!

*laughing* well i guess its your turn, silver!

Okay. Applebloom, why did you forgive Diamond Tiara? What is it you think you guys have most in common?

Scootaloo, is flying what's most important to you? If not, then what is most important to you?

And for both of you; if you could have any wish, what would it be? 

• Brohoof 1

Hey Scoots, Appleboom, looks like it's Hearth's Warming Eve! We've only been friends for a couple days, though, so I didn't know what you wanted; I kinda had to rush things.

Applebloom,

*gives you box*

I made you a necklace! The apple at the end of the chain is made out of solid crystal, and the links are made out of gold! Hope you like it; Happy Hearth's Warming Eve!

Scootaloo, I remembered from the time you guys were being mentored by Twilight that you were working with mechanics. Hope you don't mind, but...

*rustles in closet*

I brought you a tool set. You'll find pretty much anything you need in there for tinkering with stuff. Happy Hearth's Warming Eve!

...Silver, I know it's not much, but I bought you free tickets to the Octavia concert you were hoping to go to. And... I bought one too.

But you hate her music.

Maybe... but I think I love you more. I can at least try, right?

That's more than enough for me. Happy Hearth's Warming Eve, Di.

*hug*

Happy Hearth's Warming Eve, Silver Spoon.

...*breaks hug*

... Oh, I almost forgot! Presents! Applebloom, Scootaloo, I hand crafted decorative spoons for you guys; took me two days! Don't laugh; these cost thousands of bits in Canterlot. They're made out of Platinum, and the heart in the middle is amethyst. Happy Hearth's Warming Eve.

...Di, i'm sorry, all I have for you is a card, I didn't really know what to give you. I thought about making a replica of your tiara, but it's not really my talent, even if I had the time. I kept thinking, but I ran out of ideas. What do you give to a pony who has everything?

Silver, let me tell you something. It's Hearth's Warming Eve, and today, my Daddy won't be here; just like for the last 3. All the maids are going to see their families; this house will be cold, dark, and empty in a few hours. But right now, just the fact that you guys are here... it may sound really cheesy, but that's more than enough of a present. In fact, it's the best thing I could ever wish for. Thank you, guys.

• Brohoof 1

Hey Scoots, Appleboom, looks like it's Hearth's Warming Eve! We've only been friends for a couple days, though, so I didn't know what you wanted; I kinda had to rush things.

Applebloom,

*gives you box*

I made you a necklace! The apple at the end of the chain is made out of solid crystal, and the links are made out of gold! Hope you like it; Happy Hearth's Warming Eve!

Scootaloo, I remembered from the time you guys were being mentored by Twilight that you were working with mechanics. Hope you don't mind, but...

*rustles in closet*

I brought you a tool set. You'll find pretty much anything you need in there for tinkering with stuff. Happy Hearth's Warming Eve!

...Silver, I know it's not much, but I bought you free tickets to the Octavia concert you were hoping to go to. And... I bought one too.

But you hate her music.

Maybe... but I think I love you more. I can at least try, right?

That's more than enough for me. Happy Hearth's Warming Eve, Di.

*hug*

Happy Hearth's Warming Eve, Silver Spoon.

...*breaks hug*

... Oh, I almost forgot! Presents! Applebloom, Scootaloo, I hand crafted decorative spoons for you guys; took me two days! Don't laugh; these cost thousands of bits in Canterlot. They're made out of Platinum, and the heart in the middle is amethyst. Happy Hearth's Warming Eve.

...Di, i'm sorry, all I have for you is a card, I didn't really know what to give you. I thought about making a replica of your tiara, but it's not really my talent, even if I had the time. I kept thinking, but I ran out of ideas. What do you give to a pony who has everything?

Silver, let me tell you something. It's Hearth's Warming Eve, and today, my Daddy won't be here; just like for the last 3. All the maids are going to see their families; this house will be cold, dark, and empty in a few hours. But right now, just the fact that you guys are here... it may sound really cheesy, but that's more than enough of a present. In fact, it's the best thing I could ever wish for. Thank you, guys.

*both* Thank you guys!

and, sorry we didnt get you anything.

yeah. And your welcome. We really enjoy being with you guys.

shes right. You guys are awesome.

*both* Thank you guys!

and, sorry we didnt get you anything.

yeah. And your welcome. We really enjoy being with you guys.

shes right. You guys are awesome.

Thanks, guys, and don't worry about the presents. This one's on me.

You do still have to answer my questions, though.

• Brohoof 1

Okay. Applebloom, why did you forgive Diamond Tiara? What is it you think you guys have most in common?

Scootaloo, is flying what's most important to you? If not, then what is most important to you?

And for both of you; if you could have any wish, what would it be?

i forgave her because i saw that scootaloo did, and i know if scootaloo can forgive her, i can too. I think the thing we have most in common is that we both dont see our parents that much. Sure, theres Granny Smith but my birth parents arent over alot. And my wish is that we all stay friends, no matter what.

Flying is a big part of my life, but thats not the most important thing to me. The most important thing to me is that i try my best not to be the cause to any arguments. My wish is that my brother would teach me how to fly. He can, but he wont teach me.

i forgave her because i saw that scootaloo did, and i know if scootaloo can forgive her, i can too. I think the thing we have most in common is that we both dont see our parents that much. Sure, theres Granny Smith but my birth parents arent over alot. And my wish is that we all stay friends, no matter what.

Flying is a big part of my life, but thats not the most important thing to me. The most important thing to me is that i try my best not to be the cause to any arguments. My wish is that my brother would teach me how to fly. He can, but he wont teach me.

I can't think of anything better, Applebloom. I'm feeling happy for the the first time in a while' there's nothing i'd let this go for.

Well, a hayburger sounds really good right now...

*kick*

Ow, I was joking By the way... Scootaloo, you have a brother? Who is it?

Yeah, and Applebloom, your parents? Word around Ponyville is they were...uh...gone.

• Brohoof 1

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Scootaloo! From one unflying pegasus to another, I was wondering why you like Rainbow so much? (looks around) Oops! Am I interrupting? Sorry, umm.....Diamond Tiara is it? Here's your tiara. (gives Diamond her tiara) Also have this. (hands Diamond a gem from a bandaged wing) There is this weird pony walking around town looking to eat gems. He looks purple, with green scales. I always keep my stash within my bandages on my broken right wing. Please don't tell him, otherwise he will follow me across Equestria...

I can't think of anything better, Applebloom. I'm feeling happy for the the first time in a while' there's nothing i'd let this go for.

Well, a hayburger sounds really good right now...

*kick*

Ow, I was joking By the way... Scootaloo, you have a brother? Who is it?

Yeah, and Applebloom, your parents? Word around Ponyville is they were...uh...gone.

gone? What do you mean, gone??

my brothers name is Thunder. He isnt really nice...

• 2 weeks later...

dec...as..as in dead?! How come i was never told?!!?!! *starts breathing heavily* how...how could they...*starts crying*

Silver Spoon? Why would you say that?!

I'm sorry, it's just something i'd heard! Are they...really...?

• Brohoof 1

they're never around! They're always away for a business thing for the farm! *sniffle* I just assumed that they were at another city or country but...but they arent...

Hey, we don't know for sure. Everyone should just calm down until we find out what really happened, okay?

Ugh... you're right. There's no use in getting all teared up if your parents are still alive. C'mon, we'll help you find them.

• Brohoof 1