Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Hey there!

Andrebeccus

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony: Applejack

How did you find MLP Forums?: Hey everypony! New stallion here. Kinda confused as to whats going on but yeah! I made it! How did I find this forum? Google, of course!

How you became a fan of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic: To be honest, I've always been a fan of what the show teaches. As for the show itself, I guess I got hooked when I was at my nieces house watching it with her son a year ago.

At first I thought the show was ridiculous but then I watched it a second time, then a third, then a fourth, then bam! I thought wow, this show is actually pretty neat! Anyway, I like applejack best because she is an honest and hard worker. I feel I can relate to her more than the other five because I work construction and am a reliable person. Also she's orange, the color of the first horse I ever rode at horse riding camp lol. :D

• Brohoof 4

Awww isn't that a sweet story, Isn't AppleJack just a cute sugar cube?  :toldya: (Look at her face it's so squishable ;-;) 

Anyways I hope you have a delightful and wonderful stay here, have fun in making a lot of friends dear! ^_^ :har:

• Brohoof 1