Ask OD or his OCs

Overdrive

now i wanna go into a deeper and partially fact: Lucid dreaming, you now, lucid dreams are dreams that you can control totally, i am a expert in lucid dreaming myself and let me tell you that is not easy, you need to practice a lot and with patience, so the 64.000 question is, would you be dispose to learn lucid dreaming only to recreate and have a ultra powerful experience with Equestria/ponies even if is hard to master?

now i wanna go into a deeper and partially fact: Lucid dreaming, you now, lucid dreams are dreams that you can control totally, i am a expert in lucid dreaming myself and let me tell you that is not easy, you need to practice a lot and with patience, so the 64.000 question is, would you be dispose to learn lucid dreaming only to recreate and have a ultra powerful experience with Equestria/ponies even if is hard to master?

Anything's possible, as long as you put your mind to it.  :P  I don't see why not. If anything, it sounds like I've had a few of those as it is.

img-28934-1-img-28934-1-img-28934-1-img-

"I'd rather trust and regret, than doubt and regret."

what is your concept for "Obsesive brony"?

You know those people that claim (insert pony name here) is their (insert relationship status here)? That's where I would consider too far. Plus anyone who tries to hypnotize themselves into a pony, or create tulpas of ponies... basically, anything that goes above what most fans believe in.

What nickname do you like to call me?

I don't really know. I like to use Boom, but because there are so many new people in CTAM, I thought switching to Pinny would be less confusing.

• Brohoof 1

if you can categorize bronies in 4 types what would it be?

Average Joes, Superfans, Minimalists, and Closet Bronies.

can you describe them?

• Average Joes are your typical Bronies. There's a decent amount of loyalty to the fandom, you own an average amount of merch, and usually watch the show.
  • Superfans are like your diehard Trekkies. You get into it 100%, your bedroom is a shrine to MLP, and you're not afraid to show it off, and you never miss an episode.
  • Minimalists are those who watch the show, but not much else. They stay away from any sort of discussion or other related activity.
  • Closet Bronies are fans to one degree or another, but are afraid of anyone finding out, so they have to keep it under wraps.

(edited)

Chatterbox: would you like to see another mare to make you interviews?

Nah, I enjoy it when you interview me. You know you can always ask Overdrive something too, right?

Edited by Overdrive

yay! okie dokie lokie! lets go with your OC!

can you tell me what are 3 things you hate overall?

Overdrive: Changelings, ill-fitting horseshoes, aaaaaaaaaaand not being with my Wolfie.  :wub:

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

lets take a walk

tell me, what places you like to be Overdrive?

Overdrive: Honestly, I like to be around other ponies, just relaxing and having fun. I spend a lot of time at home, as well as outdoors.

Edited by Overdrive

*offers a candy*

here sometimes i like to eat some candies when am working, is relaxing and keep the good humor!

what are your 6 fav candies Overdrive?

Overdrive: Why thank you, I'd love one. *Eats candy* I don't have any specific favorite, but I do have a thing for chocolate.

You know those people that claim (insert pony name here) is their (insert relationship status here)? That's where I would consider too far. Plus anyone who tries to hypnotize themselves into a pony, or create tulpas of ponies... basically, anything that goes above what most fans believe in.

I don't really know. I like to use Boom, but because there are so many new people in CTAM, I thought switching to Pinny would be less confusing.

I honestly prefer if people call me Boom, Pinny is just another nickname

post-28511-0-28189700-1418438754.jpg

copyright-Pin Point-2014

"All my friends, are my best friends."- Pin Point

Thanks to DJSpacer for my avatar!

Now a RisingChaos shipper

My OC: http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/pin-point-r7420

Ask me anything: http://mlpforums.com/topic/116218-ask-pinny-something/

no prob, am interested about your hobbies right now, specially those you can make at night, tell me about them

Overdrive: Well, by trade, I'm a mechanic, and I do like to tinker with things from time to time. I also enjoy playing and listening to music, and from time to time, I'll do a bit of standup comedy.

I honestly prefer if people call me Boom, Pinny is just another nickname

I'll keep that in mind.

(edited)

oh can you make some comedy for me?

Overdrive: I remember I was sitting at home one night, and I heard a bang outside. I went to look outside, and Scootaloo was trying to fly again. She crashed into the satellite dish in my yard. I asked her "Scootaloo, what are you up to?" She replied, "I'm making a long distance call." I look up, and the satellite dish comes crashing down, landing on its base. I go, "Looks like they hung up."

Where's Larry? (sorry I had to ask :P)

I thought he was with Al Coholic.

Edited by Overdrive
  • Brohoof 1

Overdrive: I remember I was sitting at home one night, and I heard a bang outside. I went to look outside, and Scootaloo was trying to fly again. She crashed into the satellite dish in my yard. I asked her "Scootaloo, what are you up to?" She replied, "I'm making a long distance call." I look up, and the satellite dish comes crashing down, landing on its base. I go, "Looks like they hung up."

I thought he was with Al Coholic.

I see what you did there............................ :okiedokielokie: :P

post-28511-0-28189700-1418438754.jpg

copyright-Pin Point-2014

"All my friends, are my best friends."- Pin Point

Thanks to DJSpacer for my avatar!

Now a RisingChaos shipper

My OC: http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/pin-point-r7420

Ask me anything: http://mlpforums.com/topic/116218-ask-pinny-something/

I see what you did there............................ :okiedokielokie: :P

It's a Simpsons reference.