Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Ask OD or his OCs

Overdrive

Trust me. You just haven't got to it yet.It's just the way the shadow falls. I'm probably going to change it later anyway.

I see. I'm just going to have to go deeper into your mind. :P

Hey have you heard about Mr. Enter?

So, do you like the present cast, or the old cast?

Here's the thing: some of the best stuff came out of the late 70's and the 90's. That was when SNL was the best. The new stuff is great, but all the old stuff still resonates.

Here's the thing: some of the best stuff came out of the late 70's and the 90's. That was when SNL was the best. The new stuff is great, but all the old stuff still resonates.

I only really know about the newer stuff. Don't get me wrong, I a little bit about the older stuff, thanks to those holiday specials they have and when they show the older stuff, but if you were to ask me questions about SNL, chances are I could only answer ones about the newer stuff.

Did you watch the last one that came out?

I only really know about the newer stuff. Don't get me wrong, I a little bit about the older stuff, thanks to those holiday specials they have and when they show the older stuff, but if you were to ask me questions about SNL, chances are I could only answer ones about the newer stuff.

Did you watch the last one that came out?

No, I didn't.