Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Ask Princess Cadance

Megalobronia

Hello, everypony!

My name is Princess Mi Amore Candenza, but I prefer Cadance. I am the leader of the Crystal Empire, alongside my husband Shining Armour! Don't be intimidated by my royal stature, however. I can make friends with just about anypony!

Ask away~

medium.png

(OOC: There was another Ask Princess Cadance already, but it hasn’t been active for years and I don’t know if the poster would still respond by now.)

Edited by Megalobronia
  • Brohoof 1
  • Excited 1

OHMYGOSHOHMYGOSHOHMYGOSH!

You is da most beautiful pone!

*cough* Anyways, what has it been like to see Twilight Sparkle grow over the years and eventually become an alicorn like yourself?

And, how much did you like flying as a filly? Did you do any races or were you more like Fluttershy?

• Brohoof 1

(edited)
2 hours ago, Comrade Friendship said:

OHMYGOSHOHMYGOSHOHMYGOSH!

You is da most beautiful pone!

chuckle Why thank you. I get that a lot. ❤️

*cough* Anyways, what has it been like to see Twilight Sparkle grow over the years and eventually become an alicorn like yourself?

It's......... surreal to say the least. One minute you're foalsitting somepony, the next they're facing the world with you as an equal. She's certainly come a long way from being that little filly I met long ago.

And, how much did you like flying as a filly? Did you do any races or were you more like Fluttershy?

Well, I wasn't exactly into races like Rainbow Dash, but I wasn't "grounded" like Fluttershy either. I was actually quite an active flier as a filly. Although, I actually do not fly as much anymore and sometimes prefer walking if possible.

Edited by Megalobronia
  • Brohoof 2

• 2 weeks later...
20 hours ago, Sparklefan1234 said:

Did Twilight ever accidentally turn you into a frog? :P

Thankfully no :lie:

On 2023-11-18 at 9:48 AM, Comrade Friendship said:

What has been one of the funniest couples to have fall in love using your magic?

Making two tough-looking stallions who happened to be gay fall for each other. It was amusing to see two muscular ponies getting mushy with each other.

On 2023-11-18 at 9:48 AM, Comrade Friendship said:

Did you hire Vinyl Scratch to play at your wedding or was that someone else's idea :ooh:

It was Pinkie Pie's idea. I approved of it because I'm somewhat of a party girl myself. :laugh:

• Brohoof 2
  • Party! 1

46 minutes ago, Brainstorm said:

Cadance,

I know you looked after Twilight, but, did you also look after Spike? I mean, help Twilight with Spike.

Yes. Since Twilight herself was pretty young for a while, I often would help her look after Spike.

On 2023-11-18 at 4:13 PM, Silly Druid said:

How did you become Twilight's foalsitter?

I actually met Shining Armor first. Admittedly, I intitially got close to Twilight to learn more about her brother, but we became pretty close through numerous foalsitting sessions. Don't tell Shining Armor this, but sometimes it feels like I'm closer to Twilight than him.

• Brohoof 1
  • Delighted Giggle 1
  • Hugs 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 2023-12-16 at 7:40 AM, Silverspark said:

Hi Cadence here my Question how Shining Armor Purpose was he in his uniform like a Knight 

He was definitely wearing his knight gear when it happened! He did it in front of what felt like Canterlot's entire royal guard! I didn't care how many eyes were us. All I cared about was how romantic it felt at the time!

• Brohoof 1

16 minutes ago, Kramathia said:

post-18984-0-83010300-1418492410.gif Good day Princess! I have a question for you! What you consider your best talent that doesnt involve flying or magic?

That’s a hard one! Outside of my royal duties, I don’t really get to explore my own talents that much. I guess you could say I'm quite the romantic. I'm called the "Princess of Love" for a reason.

(OOC: Love the OC artwork, BTW!)

Edited by Megalobronia
  • Brohoof 1

f8sjs.gif I see! I cant imagine how hard would be the Royal duties! Surely it takes a lot of wisdom and strategy to keep an entire place to not fall apart, and well you seem to be very romantic with your husband, I wonder if you had anything to share like, when was the last time you two had a discussion and how did it ended??

(OOC: Thank you so much! :D )

• Brohoof 1

40 minutes ago, Kramathia said:

f8sjs.gif I see! I cant imagine how hard would be the Royal duties! Surely it takes a lot of wisdom and strategy to keep an entire place to not fall apart, and well you seem to be very romantic with your husband, I wonder if you had anything to share like, when was the last time you two had a discussion and how did it ended??

The last time we had a discussion was last night, which I won’t discuss details about. We may have royal duties, but we don’t let that come between our marriage. ❤️ 

• Brohoof 1

3 minutes ago, Silverspark184 said:

Which is Harder Being a mother to a little mischief Alcorn like Flurry or Ruling the Crystal empire 

I'd say both are pretty hard for different reasons. With taking care of Flurry, there are occasional magic incontinences despite Sunburst's containment spell. And that’s in addition to all the usual stressful stuff raising a baby comes with. And don't even get me started on what ruling an empire entails.

• Brohoof 1

• 2 months later...

KSA_Susie_Artwork.png.08cf630aa6f03b1d57affabeba2b0354.png

Susie: Hey There Mrs. Cadenza, I, Susie. The executive assistant and presidential secretary of the Haltmann works Company. Say Miss, How would you feel if the crystal kingdom was Mechanized by the Access ark Just like planet Popstar?

Hi Cadence, my name is Slipstream. I had a question. Is your empire still intact at the time of G5? After all, the crystal empire would be well out of Opalina's way so it would make sense for you to still be alive, along with Flurryheart and the other crystal ponies. Idk if Shining Armour would still be alive tho :( but yeah, that's my question for ya