Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Ask OD or his OCs

Overdrive

What do you want to see the most in Season 5?

Don't forget they were a big help during the Revolution, too.

I'm going to get shot for this, but I want to see Sunset Shimmer become a part of the Mane 6.

Yah I know. I'm just trying to be sarcastic and stupid in a (failed) attempt to funny. That is a true story though that happened two years ago. Really though, France is a beautiful country, just the people there are a bit stingy.

Anyway, on a serious manner, how's my playing?

http://mlpforums.com/topic/118263-hows-my-playing/

Actually, pretty damn good, and this is coming from a sax player.

• Brohoof 1

I'm going to get shot for this, but I want to see Sunset Shimmer become a part of the Mane 6.

I take it you don't hang around Show Discussion that much, but there's been a lot of threads going up about that lately, as well as a poll on Equestria Daily. :blush:

I take it you don't hang around Show Discussion that much, but there's been a lot of threads going up about that lately, as well as a poll on Equestria Daily. :blush:

I don't like to hang around there, mainly because I'm a really opinionated person, and I don't feel like getting in arguments with uber-fanboys.

• Brohoof 1

WC: Do you remember what it was like when you first got your cutie mark?

Overdrive: I do, but it's kinda hazy. I remember I was a young colt, barely able to fly. I was at home one day, and my parents were around. I wandered off, found an old radio that didn't work, took it apart, and put it back together in working condition. When I turned it on, and heard the music, my cutie mark appeared.

• Brohoof 1

OK, interesting. That "point of separation" is part of why I have two OCs. :)

Well, the reason I say point of separation, is because his back story is similar to my life, albeit slightly tweaked for my sanity. His present and future are what's different.

• Brohoof 1