Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Ask OD or his OCs

Overdrive

can you describe the best moment it ever happened to you?

Off the top of my head? Well, outside of meeting my special somepony, it would have to be graduating high school. It was just so gratifying and liberating.

Well, it would be American, because that's just about everything.

post-18984-0-43211000-1399339235.gif please do tell us about your life and person, first i would like to know, is there a part of your body you would like to change and why?

second and more important, is there any aspect you would change of your life?

please do tell us about your life and person, first i would like to know, is there a part of your body you would like to change and why?

second and more important, is there any aspect you would change of your life?

I would change my mouth. I have a screwed up jaw and teeth.

I don't think I'd change a single thing about my life. If anything changed, I wouldn't have met the one person I couldn't live without.

post-18984-0-35675300-1399344126.gif Chaterbox: normally it is the heart of a mare who can really set to free a stallion's heart, in the ancient Greece there was a myth that Zeus split the original human being in two and condem it to forever search his other half

post-18984-0-35101900-1382393131.png but am going too philosophical and this suposed to be an interview

post-18984-0-43211000-1399339235.gif okay, we are gonna move to your childhood, the good ol' days when we used to be fillies, i would like to know, how you consider your childhood was?

Chaterbox: normally it is the heart of a mare who can really set to free a stallion's heart, in the ancient Greece there was a myth that Zeus split the original human being in two and condem it to forever search his other half

but am going too philosophical and this suposed to be an interview

okay, we are gonna move to your childhood, the good ol' days when we used to be fillies, i would like to know, how you consider your childhood was?

My childhood started off OK, but it didn't end well.

post-18984-0-35675300-1399344126.gif i supose you dont wanna talk about it i respect it

Chatterbox: seeing that my owner (or my OC?) is a mexican guy tell me, do you believe that mexican stereotypes are true? which one of them?

i supose you dont wanna talk about it i respect it

Chatterbox: seeing that my owner (or my OC?) is a mexican guy tell me, do you believe that mexican stereotypes are true? which one of them?

If there's one stereotype that I think is true, and I mean absolutely no offense by this, but it's the increasing number of undocumented aliens in the United States.

If there's one stereotype that I think is true, and I mean absolutely no offense by this, but it's the increasing number of undocumented aliens in the United States.

none taken

i plan to go to the US and become an american citizen myself legally

what is your opinion about your own country?

Why did this year have to come off with a sucky start? :(

It just happens sometimes.

none taken

i plan to go to the US and become an american citizen myself legally

what is your opinion about your own country?

I'm at a take-it-or-leave-it stance with the U.S.

how is that?

This country is great, don't get me wrong, but the government is run by a bunch of egotistical, selfish, corrupt individuals, the media has gone to hell, and people don't know how to act for themselves anymore.

This country is great, don't get me wrong, but the government is run by a bunch of egotistical, selfish, corrupt individuals, the media has gone to hell, and people don't know how to act for themselves anymore.

kinda exactly with mine, my goverment is very corrupt that they stole the money of workers for the daughters and wifes of politicans but anyways

are you a conservative or a liberal person?

kinda exactly with mine, my goverment is very corrupt that they stole the money of workers for the daughters and wifes of politicans but anyways

are you a conservative or a liberal person?

Um, depends on what issue. I like to think of myself more of a conservative moderate.

how is a normal day to you?

Wake up the crack of dawn, throw clothes on, eat, take my brother to school, head to class myself, come back home, pick up my brother from extracurricular activities, and then just relax and do homework.

Wake up the crack of dawn, throw clothes on, eat, take my brother to school, head to class myself, come back home, pick up my brother from extracurricular activities, and then just relax and do homework.

what you recomend to depressing people?

what you recomend to depressing people?

Alcohol Honestly, I would just tell them to relax, find something that they enjoy doing, so it takes their mind off of it.