Ask OD or his OCs

Overdrive

Oh, just one more question. I promise it will actually be serious this time.

So Im trying to make a vector of my OC, but I'm having a hard time with the mane. The vector I'm trying to make has the face facing forward, but the only references I have are side profiles. So... Do you have any tips for helping me?

Well, even if you do a vector where the face is facing straight forward the mane is still going to be skewed to one side. It's not going to be a mirror image. The best thing to do would be to experiment with it, and see what works best.

So....um.....you're a Steelers fan.....right....?

You better believe it!

@Overdrive

How good are your flying skills/abilities?

post-28934-0-00085900-1421432422.gif
Actually, I don't know how to fly...
  • Brohoof 1

Then why do you have wings in the first place? As extra limbs or something?  :confused:

OD: I was raised on the west coast, and all the other pegasi were elderly. I was never taught how to fly.

I had no idea he had a unibrow. I don't watxh too much football. But let the rivalry begin. Hehe~

Indeed

• Brohoof 1

OD: I was raised on the west coast, and all the other pegasi were elderly. I was never taught how to fly.

@Overdrive

Well I sure hope you do get flying lessons soon then. Who would you want to be your teacher/instructor on flying (it may be obvious, but I just wanted to ask anyway)? :)

Edited by Jonny Music

@Overdrive

Well I sure hope you do get flying lessons soon then. :)

OD: I'm not too worried about it. I've managed to do without it for this long.

Does this mean we can still be friends?

:)

Yeah. Personally, I could care less about the Ravens. The Patriots on the other hand...  :okiedokielokie:

OD: I'm not too worried about it. I've managed to do without it for this long.

Yeah. Personally, I could care less about the Ravens. The Patriots on the other hand...  :okiedokielokie:

Hehe....I really, really hate the Patriots.

@Overdrive

Well I sure hope you do get flying lessons soon then. Who would you want to be your teacher/instructor on flying (it may be obvious, but I just wanted to ask anyway)? :)

OD: Honestly, I'm not in any rush to learn. I mean, I kinda know how to fly, but I just don't do it.

• Brohoof 1

How did you get the plushies of you and violet Skye?

Well, I searched for a while to find an artisan that had open commissions, who was affordable. I found a few, sent them e-mails, and waited to see who responded. I got one response from someone who was open for commissions, so I had them commissioned.

• 1 month later...

Not RBJ? :derp:

I'm kidding :P

Hmm... what's your favorite dessert?

She didn't really have a scent.

Ice cream cake. Always has been, and always will.

• Brohoof 1