Ask OD or his OCs

Overdrive

okay this question may seem random or weird but trust me, it is really useful

if you have to identify with a food, any kind of food, what you would be?

I think I'm like chewing gum: I'm always there when you need me, and I often end up saving others from embarrassing themselves.

I think I'm like chewing gum: I'm always there when you need me, and I often end up saving others from embarrassing themselves.

if you have to be a flower what would be your aspect? and what would be your smell?

I honestly don't know. Uh, in all reality I think I'd be a rose.

post-18984-0-86339500-1421036472.gif oh but how that rose would look like? what color it be? it will have thorns? remember is based on your personality

oh but how that rose would look like? what color it be? it will have thorns? remember is based on your personality

Well, it would be a single rose, red in color (for personal reasons), and the stem would be thorny. In essence, sweet but rough.

Overdrive: They're both alright in my opinion.

post-18984-0-86339500-1421036472.gif maybe some of my questions may be a little difficult but thats the fun part, i want you to think and give me an answer according to your personality, if you create a person (or the person created the pony) or you finally put in contact with an alter ego i would like to know to both of you

what would be your reaction if you both encounter each other?

maybe some of my questions may be a little difficult but thats the fun part, i want you to think and give me an answer according to your personality, if you create a person (or the person created the pony) or you finally put in contact with an alter ego i would like to know to both of you

what would be your reaction if you both encounter each other?

Well, I've always thought I'd never meet OD, but rather, if for some odd reason I could go to Equestria, that I'd actually turn into him, and vice versa.

have you ever think that the pony created you in a paralel universe? if so, what are your reflections about it?

Well, if he did, I guess he'd also have a plushie of me, since I have a plushie of the pony I created.  ;)

okay, wild question appears!
what is the best way to say it about you? the pony owns the human or the human owns the pony?

Honestly, you could say it both ways.

post-18984-0-86339500-1421036472.gif i guess is gonna be all for today Overdrive, am glad we talk and i look forward with more questions, i appreciate your time

also.. if oyu ever feel interest in know more about me, feel free to ask me a question here:

thank you and good night *boops your nose playfully*

You know why I asked that, right?

I have an idea... ;)

you dislike me for the PM?

No, not at all. Seriously, I don't have a problem with any part of it.