Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Ask Soury Crunch! (all kinds of questions welcome!)

Rethajni

Soury_Crunch.png
Thats right honeybuns! feel free to make any question you wish! i acept everithing! stupid questions, random questions, life advises, smart questions, jokes, riddles, or simply chat with me ill be more than happy to answer! 

XOXO - Soury Crunch

• Brohoof 1

Hello! ^_^ If you could sum up life with a song, what song would you pick? =)

post-18984-0-86339500-1421036472.gif White flag by Gorillaz, or Empire ants, i listen to them while i make my pickles, i can say that gorlillaz and all brony music are the soundtrack of my life, am not too picky on songs but i really appreciate goo music

I'm hungry, can you make me dinner/breakfast/lunch/Can I have a midnight snack? (Depending on when you're reading this obviously.)

*prepares a sandwich of cheese fresh lettuce, juicy tomato, crunchy pickle sclices and soft ranch sauce with integral bread*

post-18984-0-86339500-1421036472.gif here you go dear, courtesy from the house i hope you like it! thats my favorite sandwich 
  • Brohoof 1

*Eats sandwich whole*

You...you didn't give me anything...

img-3408266-1-4572.tumblr_5F00_lrocgkLIL

post-18984-0-36837200-1421037411.gif ooooh... poor dear, let mommy Soury compensates you... with another sandwich *prepares another with extra cheese* here you go dear

When's the last time you hugged Chatterbox :P?

post-18984-0-79991900-1421124499.gif oh that cutie Chatty! i remember i hug her at tea party at my garden, i remember when i was using that large hat and white dress while i invite my friend with me, we ate cookies and sip tea, we laugh and chat of wonderful things, until night,  and when she left she hug me, is very nice of my friend to hug me

post-18984-0-28376400-1382379262.png oh but i like hugs!
post-18984-0-81166200-1421037033.gif wait! where do you come from?
  • Brohoof 1

pssst.....could you make me a sandwich too*whisper quietly*

post-18984-0-86339500-1421036472.gif Of course dear! *prepares a big sandwich with special ingredients adding cheese, fine vegetables and hihg quality bread*

here you go! specially for a cute princess like you!

Hmm... Do you and Chatterbox have the same boss :P?

post-18984-0-86339500-1421036472.gif oh no dear! Chatterbox works for some newspaper i am my own boss in the Poniville market! thats the best of have your own business, you are your boss and you can improve and have plans and feel yourself important and useful, my baby come with me and even if is 1 yr he makes cute tricks to attract ponies

So how long have you know Chatterbox?....I mean if you don't mind :(

post-18984-0-86339500-1421036472.gif well heh heh, i know her when i was invited to the Eversunset Island, so i was drinking some piña colada when i saw her drinking some capuccino in the bar, she was a bit sad cuz her role in the Forums was over and i received the invitation the previous day so i was celebrating in the island, i felt so bad to see her depressed to i invite her to share Balareth's profile with her, i mean, i am never participate being a hostess of a profile and chatty has experience, that was like 1st of january so we talk since then

• Brohoof 1

What's the most you e ever eaten :wacko:?

post-18984-0-79991900-1421124499.gif oh mare... everytime i remember i blush, that was when my exhusband and i get divorced and i felt in deep depression that i went ot the freezer and eat all the pickles i had to sell next day, and i was furious, so i exit my home and like any creature who posessed me i began to look pickles so i ate the pickles of restaurants and sandwiches foals had and i was crazy i only screamed "PICKLES!!!" then i broke my apron and fall unconcious... i woke up in the middle of the streets with the worst stomache in my life and i was locked up for three days and had to pay the damages..... Celestia how hilarious that was now that i think about it

Hi Soury Crunch! Which pony do you not like the most? The pony that gives a sour taste on life. (pun intended) 

post-18984-0-21057400-1421039422.gif that would be Gilda, one day i was selling sandwiches outside schools and gilda buy one, and when she eat one she spit it to the rest of my sandwiches and she said "hey this taste horrible!" she throw the sandwich away and she didnt pay that

oh mare... everytime i remember i blush, that was when my exhusband and i get divorced and i felt in deep depression that i went ot the freezer and eat all the pickles i had to sell next day, and i was furious, so i exit my home and like any creature who posessed me i began to look pickles so i ate the pickles of restaurants and sandwiches foals had and i was crazy i only screamed "PICKLES!!!" then i broke my apron and fall unconcious... i woke up in the middle of the streets with the worst stomache in my life and i was locked up for three days and had to pay the damages..... Celestia how hilarious that was now that i think about it

that would be Gilda, one day i was selling sandwiches outside schools and gilda buy one, and when she eat one she spit it to the rest of my sandwiches and she said "hey this taste horrible!" she throw the sandwich away and she didnt pay that

Aww, I'm sorry to hear about that ): . That sounds like quite the feeding frenzy you had :lol:.

Aww, I'm sorry to hear about that ): . That sounds like quite the feeding frenzy you had :lol:.

post-18984-0-86339500-1421036472.gif yeah, it was hun and i was like "did i do that? not even derpy can do this"

Hi Soury! Since you have a least favorite customer, who's your #1?

post-18984-0-86339500-1421036472.gif hmmm... that will be Ms. Mash you know the mother of Button Mash, she buy them because she makes sandwiches for little button for school and also she makes them for salads, is really kind and buy me those jars very often