Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Hello!

Cyberhoof

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony: Rainbow Dash

How did you find MLP Forums?: I was just perusing the interwebs and found this to be an activactive site ????

How you became a fan of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic: A friend asked me to help write a story and while doing my research I got hooked.

Hi! Im cyberhoof! I'm a gamer, writer and tech nut. I enjoy many outlets of story telling. I'm in my mid 20's but I say your only as old as you act. I'm easy to get along with so please add me or shoot me a message if you just want to chat about ponies or games or art. I'm also huge into cyberpunk, steampunk, and megitek if you have any questions please don't be shy and ask.

Edited by Cyberhoof
  • Brohoof 1

Hearty hello! Good to meet another brownie out there! I hope to see some of your art too and would love to help you out if you need any. Just give me a PM my way and I'll direct you as best I could.

Oh and don't stray too far from the path,

You'll go InSaNe...enjoy!!!! ;)

• Brohoof 1

Hearty hello! Good to meet another brownie out there! I hope to see some of your art too and would love to help you out if you need any. Just give me a PM my way and I'll direct you as best I could.

Oh and don't stray too far from the path,

You'll go InSaNe...enjoy!!!! ;)

Love the reference towards the psycho squad if that's what you going for lol but yeah. Now I call my writing art I'm not a picture artist lol but yeah I'll hit you up for sure.

Welcome to the site! I recently joined myself. It's delightful to make your acquaintance. :)

Yours as well. Thanks for the welcome.

• Brohoof 1

hey.png

Welcome to MLP Forums! I'm Cinnamon, but feel free to call me Cinna. ^^

If you have any questions, or just would like to have a pony to chat with, feel free to shoot me a PM! Have a great time here!

You sure do a lot of things I don't, I mean I play lots of games, but not as much to call me a gamer I should say. xD I can't write very well, I would say that I am better at drawing then writing, though I need to get better with drawing anyway. xD But yeah, you have a good time here and I hope to see you around!

• Brohoof 1

img-3321999-1-hey.png

Welcome to MLP Forums! I'm Cinnamon, but feel free to call me Cinna. ^^

If you have any questions, or just would like to have a pony to chat with, feel free to shoot me a PM! Have a great time here!

You sure do a lot of things I don't, I mean I play lots of games, but not as much to call me a gamer I should say. xD I can't write very well, I would say that I am better at drawing then writing, though I need to get better with drawing anyway. xD But yeah, you have a good time here and I hope to see you around!

Hey, thanks. Yeah I love to write I'll eventually post some of my stuff but I'm always worried that in reality I suck or I get no feedback at all. But I'll get the confidence someday lol

• Brohoof 1

Hey, thanks. Yeah I love to write I'll eventually post some of my stuff but I'm always worried that in reality I suck or I get no feedback at all. But I'll get the confidence someday lol

I would have to see the writing to know if it was good at least to me, the thing is I am not the best of a critique, so I would not know. xD But feedback is always a good thing to get, it helps improvement regardless, and stuff.

• Brohoof 1

Heyo! Welcome to the forums! (FIRST STAFF TO POST!)

Mwahaha.

I hope you have a great time!

If you have any issues or questions, us staff people are just as awesome as all the members who beat us to welcoming you! :muffins:

• Brohoof 1

Heyo! Welcome to the forums! (FIRST STAFF TO POST!)

Mwahaha.

I hope you have a great time!

If you have any issues or questions, us staff people are just as awesome as all the members who beat us to welcoming you! :muffins:

Haha thanks for the welcome it's nice to see anew active forum staff.

• Brohoof 2