Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Tidings!

Aurora2000

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony: Rainbow Dash

How did you find MLP Forums?: I was looking for an active forum page with active forum RP topics, which I have found and I am very happy about that!

How you became a fan of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic: I was at a low point in my life so I decided to look something random up on YouTube and next thing you know I was watching the end of Season 3.

Well, my name is Steven.  I love to roleplay, listen to the brony communities' music, draw, sing, and I also like Five Nights at Freddy's and Five Nights at Freddy's 2.  So I may make a few suggestions in roleplays about Fnaf and Fnaf2.  I have two OC's, both of them are Pegasi, one boy, one girl and they are brother and sister.  I will have their character sheets up soon!  I have Steam (StEvEnAtOr2000) and Skype (You'll have to private message me for this).  Well, I am Steven and I hope you have a good day!!!

• Brohoof 2

hey.png

Welcome to MLP Forums! I'm Cinnamon, but feel free to call me Cinna. ^^

If you have any questions, or just want a pony to chat with, feel free to PM me! I hope to see you around the forums!

I hope that you have a good time here as well! There is a lot of roleplayers on here so I am sure you will find some! Even though I don't roleplay myself. But yeah, enjoy your stay! And I will definitely see you around!

• Brohoof 1

Welcome! I was glad to see you mention that you're already enjoying your time here! :muffins:

I hope it continues for the foreseeable future! Yay! :muffins:

You've already been welcomed by our awesome members, but if you have any issues or questions, there is also and awesome staff! :muffins:

I hope you make an army of friends to help you take over the world! Or, you know, to RP with. Whichever! :derp:

• Brohoof 1

Hi Aurora and welcome aboard!  :)  Rainbow Dash is one of my favorite ponies too and MLP Forums' roleplay section is pretty hopping as well.  But you'll want to check out the rest of the board too.  Never a shortage of things to talk about, that's for sure! 

Cheers!  :D

• Brohoof 1

I will ask, when it says "Active Posts" on my profile, what does that mean?  And how do I get upgraded to the "Muffin" rank so I can post on the Roleplay Forums?

Nevermind!  I have found my way and I am a Muffin! Yay! :D

• Brohoof 1