Caption Game

Tom Snyder

I've been wanting to do this since i played this with my friends, and now i want to see what you come up with.

Here are the rules:

1. II'll start by putting up an image for your captions and you must come up with a funny caption for it, get the current host to laugh and you get 1 point. Fail 3 times and you're out until next round. 

2. The player who wins the round becomes the new host and does what i said in rule #1.

3. There is no limit to the number of rounds played, so have fun.

4. The host must show the players one of these emotes:

:lol: : Laughing

:) : Kind of funny

:okiedokielokie: : Not amused

------------------------------

Round 1

So here is the image to use:

img-3332264-1-1280px-Fluttershy_being_pr

Edited by Rain Crasher
  • Brohoof 1

You see this chin‽ That's my chin...

:okiedokielokie: Didn't find that a bit funny.

On that day, Twilight learned NEVER to make animalist jokes with Fluttershy around.

:) Nice try, it made me smile.

Edited by Rain Crasher

Now kiss me, you foal!

:lol:  That one caught me off guard.

What? :confused:

If you look at my first post i made a change explaining what each of those faces meant.

Now kiss me, you foal!

Try to avoid using jokes of that nature again, i don't need to have my thread locked because of it.

:lol:  That one caught me off guard.

If you look at my first post i made a change explaining what each of those faces meant.

Try to avoid using jokes of that nature again, i don't need to have my thread locked because of it.

So, you laughed at my caption, but you didn't like it? I'm confused... :confused:

...This is a game, right? Everyone has mutual fun? Everything in good, clean fun? Feel free to tell me how my comment crossed a line, cause I thought my comment was an innocent joke caption.

• Brohoof 1

You ate him, didn't you?! 

:) I'm confused, is this supposed to be funny or something? As i stated, i have a good sense of humor, but you really have to go all out on me if you want me to laugh.  

Its the same with every player here, want this to be fun. So give it all you've got!

Edited by Rain Crasher