Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Ask The Ponygames Guild

Snow Frostflame

since most of you have seen me represent and talk about "the Guild" I thought it would be necessary to make this to shine some light on things.

ask me any question you have on your mind about the Ponygames Guild and I will answer

or if you have any other questions you wish to ask any of the other members please specify whom and I will ensure they answer (well some are inactive so you might not get a response from Doctor, Vinyl, and Rarity)

here is a list of the entire Guild

♂PonygamesFluttershy: Leader, Long play Ponygamer, Ponygamer, and member of the Guild Music

♂PonygamesDerpyHooves: Co-Leader, Long play Ponygamer, and Ponygamer

♂CrossingCastle3: spare player, Leader of the Podcasts, and Member of the Long play Ponygamers

♂DJS1: Guild DJ, Leader of the Guild Music, and Spare Player

♂PonygamesApplejack: Ponygamer, and member of the Guild Music 

♂PonygamesRarity: Ponygamer

♀PonygamesTwilight: Ponygamer, and member of the Guild Music

♂PonygamesDashie: Ponygamer

♀PonygamesPinkie: Ponygamer

♂PonygamesDrWhooves: Ponygamer

♂PonygamesVinyl: Ponygamer

♂ShadowBusse: Spare Player

♂DaRupiePony: Guild Artist, and Spare Player

♂CBWII: Spare Player

Edited by Snowflake Frostflame

No offence, but who are you people and what do you do?

we aren't well known yet. we are a group of gamers who are just trying to entertain people on YouTube, we all run are own channels and do are part

Ponygamers do lets plays

the Musicians focus on music

the artists focus on art

the long play Ponygamers focus on long play collabs

and the spare players help us when we are short one player

so to sum everything up we are just a group of teens and young adults who want to entertain the public with our funny commentary and gaming skill

Edited by Snowflake Frostflame

• 5 weeks later...

So like can we join u guys n play? N also u got a xbox one chapter??

The Guild has no objections to others playing with us but only some of us are on the Xbox One majority of us are on 360 and a handful of us are on PC

if you want the exact number of who can play where

Xbox One: 1

PC: 7

Xbox 360: 13

according to my friend Xbox Live on 360 will shut down in a few years so once it does most of us will probably buy Xbox Ones

The Guild has no objections to others playing with us but only some of us are on the Xbox One majority of us are on 360 and a handful of us are on PC

if you want the exact number of who can play where

Xbox One: 1

PC: 7

Xbox 360: 13

according to my friend Xbox Live on 360 will shut down in a few years so once it does most of us will probably buy Xbox Ones

ha 1 person on the one lol..how do i get ahold of said one person??

ha 1 person on the one lol..how do i get ahold of said one person??

we actually have no idea if he is even still around he went missing and we haven't heard from him in nearly a year but if you want to try he is PonygamesDrWhooves GT is POGM Drwhooves.... also a little warning he is the second youngest member in the Guild so if you hate kids then don't message him but I can assure you he isn't the 12 year old CoD kid

• Brohoof 1

so im just wondering.....  Does anyone have the ps4.  I have one but my internet is too slow and limited to play online.

we are all loyal only to Microsoft but some of us have said they will buy PS4's when 360 becomes obsolete... I'm not one of them though